`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want your Christian Ponder

RE: Want your Christian Ponder
(10-08-2011, 04:52 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I have a few Ponder, nothing high end but feel free to check me.
Just sent an open offer. Thanks!
(10-08-2011, 04:49 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: Any Torrey Smith?
Sadly no. Have you checked my org?
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

cmb yet?

(10-08-2011, 07:00 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: cmb yet?
I just got done going through it. You have an amazing bunch of cards! I couldn't find anything for the Vick though and the reason is because the lsat one sold for over book (either like $213 or $223) so I'd like to trade that for something more equal on the SV/TV side. I know he's in a slump but it's a hard one to part with. If there is anything else you're interested in please let me know. Thanks for the look!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.

gonna be hard to give you that sv when there is one in a store on ebay for buy it now OBO for 179.99...either we are talking about a different card or you looked at the wrong card that sold of his...

(10-08-2011, 08:10 PM)footbal Wrote: I just got done going through it. You have an amazing bunch of cards! I couldn't find anything for the Vick though and the reason is because the lsat one sold for over book (either like $213 or $223) so I'd like to trade that for something more equal on the SV/TV side. I know he's in a slump but it's a hard one to part with. If there is anything else you're interested in please let me know. Thanks for the look!

(10-08-2011, 02:44 PM)footbal Wrote: I would love to be able to say that same thing! Please check me for it!
Have a couple of things picked out...waiting to hear from a friend on one. We'll get this done one way or another.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I have a: 2011 topps #238a ponder rookie, the one with the running pose. Any interest? Hit me up with a trade.

(10-08-2011, 08:25 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: gonna be hard to give you that sv when there is one in a store on ebay for buy it now OBO for 179.99...either we are talking about a different card or you looked at the wrong card that sold of his...
You are absolutely correct. I didn't search for that card for sale, just closed auctions. PM sent.