`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orginizer

orginizer
Have started to do a trad organizer with 19 boxes worth of cards it is going to take a while but wanted to let you guys know i have started it when finished I will be trading off all my duplicates to start working on my master set ,I will have extras of almost all the base set and subsets even a few of the sp.'s so check it out and lets get trading
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: orginizer
(10-05-2011, 11:21 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: Have started to do a trad organizer with 19 boxes worth of cards it is going to take a while but wanted to let you guys know i have started it when finished I will be trading off all my duplicates to start working on my master set ,I will have extras of almost all the base set and subsets even a few of the sp.'s so check it out and lets get trading

I'm waiting!!

Let me know when you get any/all of the Carl Edwards in there.

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(10-05-2011, 12:15 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: I'm waiting!!
Me too.

thanks guys good to know there is interest, am only 5 cards from a 2nd base set
and 1 each from the CC and RS subsets
( #1 in Champ.Cal. and #14 in rookie stand.) so close hopefully when I get trading they won't be hard to find
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

These are the stats from your profile page.

My Stats
My Organize Forums
# of Haves: 0 # of Posts: 42
# for Sale: 0 My Rank: New Member
# for Trade: 0

I have checked your ORG and it shows 37 items. Either you haven't put a 1 (or more) in the 'have' category, OR you need to mark your collection as public for the above stats to change. To do the latter, click the globe-looking circle to the right of the collection title. It will make it public instead of private. If any of those are for trade, there needs to be a 1 in the 'Trade Away' column.
I just wanted to give you this info so that you know what the rest of us see when we go to your Profile or ORG.

(10-05-2011, 09:18 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: These are the stats from your profile page.

My Stats
My Organize Forums
# of Haves: 0 # of Posts: 42
# for Sale: 0 My Rank: New Member
# for Trade: 0

I have checked your ORG and it shows 37 items. Either you haven't put a 1 (or more) in the 'have' category, OR you need to mark your collection as public for the above stats to change. To do the latter, click the globe-looking circle to the right of the collection title. It will make it public instead of private. If any of those are for trade, there needs to be a 1 in the 'Trade Away' column.
I just wanted to give you this info so that you know what the rest of us see when we go to your Profile or ORG.
I was gonna tell him yesterday about this, but had to run out.