`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!
they get it together and they can easily win their division. This team is just too young in almost every aspect. Offense is brand new, defense is brand new, coaches are new and alot of the players are younguns who barely got their feet wet. The vets have got to step up and start showing some leadership. Dez was screaming on the sidelines and going nuts and i don't blame him and that's what we need more of, his heart and desire to be a winner.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Ummm, the jerseys were there but I dont think the players were in them except Ware, he is an animal. Sad man, pathetic performance and makes me wish they had won those games earlier in the year that were over and then let them slip away. Where is that killer instinct to jump on an opportunity to finish a team??? A loss tonite for Philly would have demoralized them into a downward spiral. It never fails, one of the divison teams will lose or all of them and we get a chance to gain some ground and we lay an egg.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-30-2011, 10:35 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Ummm, the jerseys were there but I dont think the players were in them except Ware, he is an animal. Sad man, pathetic performance and makes me wish they had won those games earlier in the year that were over and then let them slip away. Where is that killer instinct to jump on an opportunity to finish a team??? A loss tonite for Philly would have demoralized them into a downward spiral. It never fails, one of the divison teams will lose or all of them and we get a chance to gain some ground and we lay an egg.
i have to agree with you there man, we looked like a buncha bleeping clowns out there with our head up our bleep. It looked like everyone was tired and not even motivated till like the last 8 minutes of the game. it was so shabby and one sided i would think the game was rigged.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It was a good ole fashioned beat down....the Cowboys have some mad talent....But that talent only seems to show up about one in every four games.

Look on the bright side tho....you arent 0-7....but then again....Andrew Luck is going to Be a nightmare to every AFC East team that isnt in Miami Smile