`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Mailday - Great new trader - nice Edmond Gates PC patch

Nice Mailday - Great new trader - nice Edmond Gates PC patch
This is the first time I have ever really posted a mailday on this site in the year I have been trading because I live in a different place and time and do not have a scanner, camera phone or camera. Your sympathies aside, I received a package yesterday on my way out the door to work, and it has to be one of the best, if not the best, mail day I ever had. First two are PC items:

Photobucket

2010 Topps Five Star Brandon Marshall Platinum Patch Autograph /15 - I have a Marshall rookie jersey/auto, but obviously not in the Phins uni. I saw this and needed to have it.

Photobucket

2011 Topps Platinum Edmond Gates Rookie Jumbo Patch /36 - Just an amazing patch. For those who don't know, I am PCing Edmond Gates, and this is easily the nicest patch I have of him and period.

The next two are trade items, although I have taken a liking to the first:

Photobucket

2010 Limited America's Team Darren Woodson Prime Jersey Autograph 15/15- I despise the Cowboys, but am a fan of any of the truly awesome players who I grew up watching. A nice patch and great numbering.

Finally, and I'm sorry this and all the other pics are not the greatest, but this is a cool card:

Photobucket

2011 Aspire Mark Ingram autograph 4/5 - Awesome, low numbered auto of an up and coming rookie running back. With Certified coming out, I am trying to build up some good trade bait to put together the Freshman Fabric set again. This should get me one of the big dogs, or something else I want. Hope you enjoyed - All but the Gates are responsible of Paul Goldberg whom I made the trade with. I believe he is a newer trader on here [hope I am not wrong on that]. Can not speak highly enough of him. Very easy to work with and I can't wait to do another deal with him again!

RE: Nice Mailday - Great new trader - nice Edmond Gates PC patch
That is a sick GATES. I have some nice patches of his. But that is the best I have seen