`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovin me some Topps Platinum Blasters!

Lovin me some Topps Platinum Blasters!
I must say, that I have never been this excited about retail before. When it comes to the Platinum blasters, wow. I bought 3 and have gotten 2 out of 3 to be a hit. So i posted teh first one i got, here is the other 2 and the autograph this time of Cameron Jordan. I got 2 die cuts of Mickel Lashoure and Kyle Rudoph. Got rookies of Jake Locker, Ponder and Todman to name a few. Parallels of PHillip Rivers, Deangelo Willaims an roddy white and got a green refractor of Ryan Mallet numbered to 499.

[Image: 100_2215.jpg]

Also I busted 2 rack packs of Topps and got 2 Cam newton rookies, 1 Andy Daulton rookie, 1 Demarco Murray rookie, 2 Titus young rookies and some other rookies and inserts.No hits.

Also found some 2005 UD LEGends for 99 cents a pack. Couldnt let that pass, so i took the 16 packs they got hoping to hit a Rodgers but got a rookie jersey of Mark Bradley which is in the picture and got a Earl Campbell numbered card.

Overall tons of fun. But the platinum has me hooked. Love the chances of getting an auto and love the die cuts and refractors and teh overall product.

RE: Lovin me some Topps Platinum Blasters!
(10-01-2011, 09:50 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I must say, that I have never been this excited about retail before. the platinum has me hooked. Love the chances of getting an auto and love the die cuts and refractors and teh overall product.
only time i have ever ripped retail and didn't hate myself 2 minutes later.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Nice, I opened 4 Blasters, the last one just today and I pulled a Austin Pettis Blue ref auto /99 its the third auto out of my 4 boxes thats about as good as a hobby box.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

wow im 0 for 2 on blasters...
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

Pcmb for both diecuts please thanks.

the blasters are good....you can get sucked into buying a crap ton of them like me....everytime i go into walmart i end up buying every one there when there freshly stocked theres usually 5 or 6, best pull out a blaster has been a greg jennings purple auto refractor #-25...but recently have ran out of luck and have pulled some pretty lame blasters and have hated myself for paying 100 plus on blasters when i can go down the street to the lcs and buy hobby

I didn't get an auto today (now 3 for 5)... but I did get a Newton Green /499... Smile I'll take that out of a Blaster any day.

lol I bought two blasters of 2011 panini prestige from amazon last week and all I got was a gold xtra points lance kendricks.. BoooO!
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset