`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To anyone who has tried to trade w/ me recently

RE: To anyone who has tried to trade w/ me recently
Sorry to hear, MaryAnn. Prayers and thoughts are with you as you continue moving forward.

Sorry to hear the bad news....THANKS AGAIN FOR SOME GREAT CARDS.....I appreciate the love from a fellow collector....(0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers and understanding. The Beckett community is just the greatest!
I am hopeful that the worst is over and things will be back to normal soon. I feel a definite tug to play with my collection again and am looking forward to trading real soon. Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(10-01-2011, 04:46 PM)younglover Wrote: Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers and understanding. The Beckett community is just the greatest!
I am hopeful that the worst is over and things will be back to normal soon. I feel a definite tug to play with my collection again and am looking forward to trading real soon. Smile
Lmk when you do, i have come up on some sweet 49er stuff. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

sounds like you've had a rotten time lately, hope things are getting better
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

I am soo sorry to hear about the hard times you've faced. Glad your better half is getting better. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.