`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Triple threads, I'm pretty happy!

RE: 1 box of Triple threads, I'm pretty happy!
(09-30-2011, 02:46 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Thanks for all the replies!

You think "THROWING CHEESE" is funny?? At least it's a baseball term..... I just found this online :

[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!jME6E(VUmL5BOhNqR3g+w~~60_12.JPG]

WHAAAAAA????
That's his nickname, it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of him. But throwing cheese...that's just weird (one of the reasons I don't really like Triple Threads. But that's a nice box, you did very well
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Ok, you guys have never heard of "the cheese" or "throwing the cheese"?? It refers to a fastball, often one that's just in the top of the strike zone (known as high cheese or sticky cheese, for sticking high in the zone). Also known as "hurling the cheese", "stinky cheese", "Rochfort Rocket", and "Tha Chedder".

I guess I'm further out of touch with modern baseball than I realized, I know classic terms, but I'ver never heard of a ball player being called a "Kung-Fu Panda".LoL!!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I think we've all heard it, it's just not that commonly used anymore
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Interested in the triple auto .... buying or trading ...let me know...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(09-30-2011, 02:46 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Thanks for all the replies!

You think "THROWING CHEESE" is funny?? At least it's a baseball term..... I just found this online :

[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!jME6E(VUmL5BOhNqR3g+w~~60_12.JPG]

WHAAAAAA????
In a heart beat, if I had $100+ to blow on a card I would spend it on that card, just for the awesome name.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.