`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Kind of ashamed..but Y'all have to know..

RE: Kind of ashamed..but Y'all have to know..
Dude, we have the same disorder! When I moved, I kept my cards locked in my truck for two weeks cause I thought if I left them in my new house they would get stolen from some freak who saw us moving in and when I went to the Cowboys training camp, I went out and got a 3 drawer heavy duty metal filing cabinet with locks on it and had to lock mine up just so I could leave the house for a day! My wife is usually here. There is NO way I could leave my stuff for 4 days without knowing where it is.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-29-2011, 11:35 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Dude, we have the same disorder! When I moved, I kept my cards locked in my truck for two weeks cause I thought if I left them in my new house they would get stolen from some freak who saw us moving in and when I went to the Cowboys training camp, I went out and got a 3 drawer heavy duty metal filing cabinet with locks on it and had to lock mine up just so I could leave the house for a day! My wife is usually here. There is NO way I could leave my stuff for 4 days without knowing where it is.
odd thing is bro..i have never been this way until we moved out here and my card collection got so....Busy we shall say
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I already know. Mine has taken a significant turn as well in the last year. I am wondering how BIG do they make safe deposit boxes, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-29-2011, 07:53 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i took BOTH sets of my FotG's and EVERY Wolfe card i might never be able to replace PLUS all my high $ auto's and patches WITH me on our 18th anniversary trip...we were gone for 4 days..My Hood...i was so paranoid something would happen to them here..fire/theifs whatever.
we even had a lady come and feed the cats once a day..still worried..REALLY..
Teresa couldnt figure out why my bag weighrd so much...and most of my clothes were in her bagSmile
AND....i have been doing this with my cards,on every trip since 2007 when we went to Florida...
I think i am OCD/worry thing OR i am just a freak... i have nobody that might know how i feel around me here...
i HAD to tell someone...kind of ashamed i do this..its weird.
Poop, well I quess I can just cancel that break-in I had planned Sad

[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

I might be as bad as you. Since I graduated back in 94. I have moved 18 times. Everytime I moved I would get the largest u-haul and put all of my crap in. My sports cards were always in my pickup and it was also the first thing that was unloaded, then my guns and amo. My guns were fully loaded when moving 8 rifles and 3 pistols. Talk about security for your cards. LOL

Come to think about it I have been in this house now for 10 years. I think it is time for me to sell and move again. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Hahahaha, lmao!!! Too funny!

someone would need to get through multiple locks to get to my good stuff. but still makes me worry when i leave for more than a day
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS