`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson 2007 cards

Adrian Peterson 2007 cards
Was thinking with the Vikings 0-3 thus far Peterson's 2007 cards may have dipped a little in value. Anyways I was needing a little help after wondering if one could choose any 10 of Adrian Peterson's 2007 cards (including 1/1's, inserts and stuff) which would you get ?

[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

RE: Adrian Peterson 2007 cards
the 1of1

I don't really know much about Adrian Peterson's cards, but his Exquisite true rookie card has got to be on the list.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I've always wanted to get his Artifacts auto & a Contenders auto (only with GOOD autos that wud grade a 10). And of course his Exquisite, but I cant put aside a house payment for that card , lol. Jus my thoughts.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-16-2011, 10:33 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I've always wanted to get his Artifacts auto & a Contenders auto (only with GOOD autos that wud grade a 10). And of course his Exquisite, but I cant put aside a house payment for that card , lol. Jus my thoughts.
I'm still looking for the AP Artifacts auto. Only 10 were made.

Only the Exquisite and SP Authentics autos were patch autos with on card autos. Too many fake SP Authentics, though.

Some of my other favorites were Upper Deck Trilogy, Leaf Limited Jumbo patch autos and National Treasures.

[Image: 2007ToppsTripleThreadsAdrianPeterso.jpg]

Topps Triple Threads was always one of the big ones IMO. I would maybe want the National Treasures.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(10-17-2011, 12:16 AM)melcmd Wrote: I'm still looking for the AP Artifacts auto. Only 10 were made.

Only the Exquisite and SP Authentics autos were patch autos with on card autos. Too many fake SP Authentics, though.

Some of my other favorites were Upper Deck Trilogy, Leaf Limited Jumbo patch autos and National Treasures.
What about National Treasures? There were only 10 ap artifact autos made? Those are some nice cards, love the design.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]