`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? About the 1993 Elite Dominator Auto cards.

? About the 1993 Elite Dominator Auto cards.
How many of the Nolan Ryans were signed? I thought that it was something like the first 500 or so.

Thanks!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: ? About the 1993 Elite Dominator Auto cards.
Well, at least in the book I'm looking at, there were 5,000 of each card made and serial numbered in that set and HALF of the cards of Nolan Ryan, Juan Gonzalez, Don Mattingly, and Paul Molitor were autographed. So, if this is right, you're looking at 2,500 autographed Nolan Ryan cards.

EDIT: According to Beckett as well, there were 2,500 signed so that's two different guides stating this.

(09-29-2011, 08:50 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Well, at least in the book I'm looking at, there were 5,000 of each card made and serial numbered in that set and HALF of the cards of Nolan Ryan, Juan Gonzalez, Don Mattingly, and Paul Molitor were autographed. So, if this is right, you're looking at 2,500 autographed Nolan Ryan cards.

EDIT: According to Beckett as well, there were 2,500 signed so that's two different guides stating this.
Thank You very much!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

No problem. I actually like threads/posts like this. Gives me something new to look up and learn about.