`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is frustrating, 4 hobby packs of Platinum

This is frustrating, 4 hobby packs of Platinum
I've busted 10 from the same box. All I have gotten was a /499 refractor. Nothing else. I am trying to get better traders, it isn't working haha.

Red Parallel Dez Bryant

Gold Parallal
Sam Bradford
Steven Jackson
Chris Johnson
Brandon Pettigrew

Xfractor RC D.J. WIlliams
Jordan Todman RC
Prince Amukamara RC
D.J. Williams RC

Yep, I will eventually get something. I should of got a blaster instead haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: This is frustrating, 4 hobby packs of Platinum
Yeah, it happens. I still like hobby more though. Could always spring for a mini box of finest, or box of inception or something. Sure it's a bit more, but in the long run works out about the same. At least guarantees you something
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(09-29-2011, 08:58 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Yeah, it happens. I still like hobby more though. Could always spring for a mini box of finest, or box of inception or something. Sure it's a bit more, but in the long run works out about the same. At least guarantees you something
I only had $25 to play with. And LCS are so expensive. I may pick up a box at the local show for real cheap though. They have finest for 98 bucks. Rising Rookies for 52, and platinum for 90. 3 of my favorite football products. I may go the cheap route but at least I will get hits.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I'm right there with you. My LCS is incredibly overpriced. I just rip what he has most reasonable. Usually it's a few packs here and there. You'll get there though. Best of luck with your future ripping
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(09-29-2011, 09:08 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I'm right there with you. My LCS is incredibly overpriced. I just rip what he has most reasonable. Usually it's a few packs here and there. You'll get there though. Best of luck with your future ripping
I hope so, all I want is a refractor. or an auto /182719 haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(09-29-2011, 09:02 PM)nuccionino Wrote: I only had $25 to play with. And LCS are so expensive. I may pick up a box at the local show for real cheap though. They have finest for 98 bucks. Rising Rookies for 52, and platinum for 90. 3 of my favorite football products. I may go the cheap route but at least I will get hits.
Wow a box of Topps RR for $52, man thats a steal.
THE ALESSIO SAKARA SUPERCOLLECTOR

(09-29-2011, 09:22 PM)freeman12406 Wrote: Wow a box of Topps RR for $52, man thats a steal.
I know, I have never seen better box prices anywhere then this show.
Always gone Thur-Sun

At first I didn't like RR but now that I have pulled three on card autos I am definitely a fan!

I just picked up some Topps Prime today--pretty nice selection of rookies/parallels/etc in the $10/pack price range. Plus, 4 hits in a 10 pack box, so the odds are pretty good you'll hit something even if you just get a couple packs.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(09-29-2011, 09:51 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I just picked up some Topps Prime today--pretty nice selection of rookies/parallels/etc in the $10/pack price range. Plus, 4 hits in a 10 pack box, so the odds are pretty good you'll hit something even if you just get a couple packs.
Should of got that. Haha he had them for 10 a pack. Could of got 2. Didn't realize there were 10 packs, thought there was 18.
Always gone Thur-Sun