`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Help! (Possible trade?)

Signature Help! (Possible trade?)
I'm fairly new to the boards and have made a few attempts at creating a decent photo style signature but can't seem to come out right. Too long or too big. I don't have photoshop and have had to make any efforts using microsoft paint. Fun times, i know.

Anyway, I am hoping that some one more graphic savy than I would be willing to set me up with something a little more flashy than what I currently have (though it does get to the point pretty clearly).

If you have some free time and would like to help, please send me a PM and we can figure something out. Signing out for the night but will check back tomorrow. Thank you for looking.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Signature Help!
I don't know but I just added to my sig and I love it
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

RE: Signature Help!
(09-29-2011, 01:24 AM)daytonator Wrote: I don't know but I just added to my sig and I love it
Hmmm..lets see how long this thread takes to blow up....
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

RE: Signature Help! (Possible trade?)
I am happy to help and happy to bump the thread. Send me some info on what you want in your signature man. If your really new then I would ignore the ignorant people on this site and stick to the veteran traders and solid new guys that are here. 99% of us are a good bunch.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-29-2011, 08:09 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I am happy to help and happy to bump the thread. Send me some info on what you want in your signature man. If your really new then I would ignore the ignorant people on this site and stick to the veteran traders and solid new guys that are here. 99% of us are a good bunch.
+1, DBrook is good people Smile
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

I had someone PM asking the same thing and this is what I could come up with on the fly.

"Something that is nice looking and a little flashier than text. Something that shows the players I'm collecting (Ben Tate and the Texans in general, Frank Thomas, Griffey in SEA, and Ray Lewis). Text overlay with the two main collections (Tate 2010 Topps & Rookie PC mentioned in current sig) would be okay too."
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*