`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players going up in price.

Players going up in price.
So I was looking over some of my more active players for pricing changes.
I noticed that some of my Ben Tate cards have went up 10-15 in BV
A couple of my Randall Cobbs have jumped up in BV
but my Cams only went up either 5 bucks or stayed the same....
I did notice on auction sites that alot of Ben Tates are selling at or above BV.
but Cam in alot of instances is selling for alot over BV.....and on most cards you do good to get 40% BV out of them....I think that they should keep BV's consistent not a card thats 100BV selling for 30 or a 100BV card selling for 150. That would kinda solve the whole BV,SV dilemma.
anybody else notice any gainers or losers as of late?

RE: Players going up in price.
Anybody from the 2002 Draft has gone way down, I had some nice Peppers relic rcs that were cut down by half over the last month.

But it seems like 2008 and 2010 have seen a broader gain in player increases. Not only has Matt Ryan, CJ, and Flacco risen, but guys like Jordy Nelson, McFadden, DJax, Forte and Mendenhall have gone up as well.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I personally hate how inconsistant BV are. Every time I bring it up, people react like Beckett is GOD and can do no wrong. My main thing is that they "can't" put a value on cards with a print run of /25 or less. I beg to differ. It can be done. It would just take too long. There are way too many and they don't want to open that bag. Whatever. Just do what you are intended to do. Give fair Book Value to cards that you do price. I stopped buying the OPG because all I have to do is see what they are selling for on Ebay to get a REAL idea on value. Not some nerds interpretation of value.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 06:05 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Anybody from the 2002 Draft has gone way down, I had some nice Peppers relic rcs that were cut down by half over the last month.

But it seems like 2008 and 2010 have seen a broader gain in player increases. Not only has Matt Ryan, CJ, and Flacco risen, but guys like Jordy Nelson, McFadden, DJax, Forte and Mendenhall have gone up as well.
yea I have a few Medny cards I have seen go up a bit...but if he dosent start playing better not only is he getting benched on my fantasy team...I am dumping his cards lol

I think the 08 Draft is the best draft of the Decade.
Tons of stars came from that draft....Ryan and Flacco are both studs...I think every Ryan rookie auto should be atleast 100-120BV (except the PP,sage stuff maybe)
Mcfadden is the best RB in the league right now
Mendy,J-stew,Felix....lots of other good RB's....then we WR like Jackson who might be the biggest threat after the catch in the NFL...and then people like Nelson who are finally getting some respect.
Can't forget about my boy Henne either Smile despite the fins awful start...Henne is quietly having a good year. Keep in mind his only INTs in the Pats and Browns games were last second prayers that just got tipped around...so that adds to the solid stats.

Really just a very solid draft all around.

(09-28-2011, 06:14 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Mcfadden is the best RB in the league right now
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

[Image: newscans070-1.jpg]

Victor Cruz Contender Rookie Tickets were going for $15-20 last week. Against the Eagles he has 3 receptions for just over 100 yards and 2 td's including his 1st NFL TD. This week the card is selling for over $100.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I noticed a good spike in value for felix jones cards
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yea, amazing what cam's are going for lately. Steve Johnson and Fitzpatrick are going up as well.

(09-28-2011, 09:06 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [Image: newscans070-1.jpg]

Victor Cruz Contender Rookie Tickets were going for $15-20 last week. Against the Eagles he has 3 receptions for just over 100 yards and 2 td's including his 1st NFL TD. This week the card is selling for over $100.
thats what you call a jump
(09-28-2011, 09:45 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Yea, amazing what cam's are going for lately. Steve Johnson and Fitzpatrick are going up as well.
ahh I want some Fitzy stuff bad!!!

This is why most people don't go by BV.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]