Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
crossing over...

crossing over...
Hey everyone,

I'm a regular basketball forum poster but I'm looking to augment my Ohio State collection for my emerging man cave Smile

Looking for Autos/GU/RC of Buckeyes in their OSU uniforms. I scanned some topics and posts and realize I'm far from the only buckeye collector so the pickins' may be slim, especially because I have little-to-no football to trade. My bucket of my better basketball stuff is below and I have about 75 football I could add (all 90's and very few noteworthy) if interested. Take a look if you get a chance! Thanks Smile

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: crossing over...
I have several Ohio State autos and prolly a couple GU....I doubt they are all in my ORG right now tho.
I am sure I have just TONS of Ohio State rookies in the college uni as well.

Have any Marino stuff?
also Basketball wise...I dont really collect anything but football but I am a Luke Ridnour(im a die hard Oregon fan) and Celtics fan.....so if you have any Celtics or Ridnours I dont have we might be able to work something out there if you dont have any football I need.

RE: crossing over...
pm sent