`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF 2004 Presidential Pastime, Fall Classic Covers, and 2011 Update Kimballs.

LTTF 2004 Presidential Pastime, Fall Classic Covers, and 2011 Update Kimballs.
So I just busted some wax boxes of 2004 Topps. I'm kind of digging the Presidential Pastime and Fall Classic Cover sets. I'd like to put these together. I've updated my wants with the huge amounts of those I'd like to find. Also I'm closing in on the 100 trade threshold.

I just updated my org with all the inserts I got from those boxes that I'd like to trade and I have a bunch of other inserts from other sets from 98 through this year.

I also of course am always looking for stuff in my sig. Let's make some deals please.

Now I'm also looking for Kimball Minis from the 2011 Update inserts. I have my wants updated now in my org to reflect the ones I'm still looking to acquire.
Is this thing on?

RE: Looking to trade.
Top for the day crew
Is this thing on?

RE: Looking to trade for 2004 Presidential Pastime and Fall Classic Covers.
Gonna make a post office run tomorrow wouldn't mind making a couple other trades.
Is this thing on?

I have a few....check me.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Heading home today, I know I have a few of those, I'll check and send an offer when I find them.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Looking to trade for 2004 Presidential Pastime Fall Classic Covers,Update Kimballs.
Top, as I'm still looking and updated the original post in the thread. Thanks for all the trades so far everyone.
Is this thing on?

RE: Looking to trade for 2004 Presidential Pastime Fall Classic Covers,Update Kimballs.
I have 7 of your kimabll needs!!!! Smile

(10-11-2011, 10:09 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have 7 of your kimabll needs!!!! Smile

lets make a deal please!
Is this thing on?

Topping.
Is this thing on?

anyone?
Is this thing on?