`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I just listed all my David Wrights FT

I just listed all my David Wrights FT
I collect too many people as it is and im not really thrilled with Wright the last few seasons or the mets in general . I figured id list all these and see what comes back..theres like 20 autos and 250 different cards altogether...lmk who wants what. Open offers or post

RE: I just listed all my David Wrights FT
(09-28-2011, 01:57 PM)john1580 Wrote: I collect too many people as it is and im not really thrilled with Wright the last few seasons or the mets in general . I figured id list all these and see what comes back..theres like 20 autos and 250 different cards altogether...lmk who wants what. Open offers or post
I'd be interested in some. Still putting a collection together for my brother. I'm looking for 2002-2004..base, inserts, whatever. Check my org and let me know if I have anything for you. Thanks John.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

When he signs with the Phillies... then what? Bon Fire?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(09-28-2011, 05:08 PM)mjanooz Wrote: When he signs with the Phillies... then what? Bon Fire?
If the mets traded the whole team i would care less....at this point i really only like the young guys...i hope alderson trades away wright and santana (assuming he has a good first half next year and is healthy) and anyone else on the team (except bay of course cuz you cdnt get a bag of crap for him)...i really like the young guys like duda and turner and even tejada showed he could play alittle bit. Let the team suck for a few years, draft well and sign role players and lets get it on in 2015
where are captdolo and mrmcphisto ? havent seen them in a while on here

If he somehow gets traded to the angels, I would be interested in them.

You happen to have the 2008 A&G N43 auto? I just got his 2009 but the 2008 has eluded me. Thanks John
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 05:41 PM)keyser soze Wrote: You happen to have the 2008 A&G N43 auto? I just got his 2009 but the 2008 has eluded me. Thanks John
i dnt...sorry dude

(09-28-2011, 05:19 PM)john1580 Wrote: If the mets traded the whole team i would care less....at this point i really only like the young guys...i hope alderson trades away wright and santana (assuming he has a good first half next year and is healthy) and anyone else on the team (except bay of course cuz you cdnt get a bag of crap for him)...i really like the young guys like duda and turner and even tejada showed he could play alittle bit. Let the team suck for a few years, draft well and sign role players and lets get it on in 2015
where are captdolo and mrmcphisto ? havent seen them in a while on here

Let the team suck for a few years? Dude... the last time they had a good year, Robin Ventura was a yankee.... They need to keep Reyes and Wright, and sign King Albert.... but of course they would need to sell the team to a Saudi Oil Prince first in order to get out of debt... but the Wilpons are more concerned about not sitting next to Bernie in lockup.... ....

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Wright hasn't been himself the last few years ...and id like reyes back but not for 20 million per, or even 15, and not for more than 5 yrs MAX...they need to get some pitching here and fast. If they sign reyes for alot of money, they are still gonna suck his first year or two of the contract at least , and then you're into the 3rd year by the time they can contend and you're paying a 30 yr old shortstop who gets injured alot and relies on his legs 20 million per for 4 more years ? no way ....let him walk, they get two first round compensation draft picks from whatever team signs him...then they have some promising young players right now to go along with harvey and wheeler (who they got for beltran ) in the minors and in two years they could be on the way up anyway without spending 20 mill on an aging shorstop whos not a winning player and always gets hurt

I'm still around man. Work keeps me from being on here as much as I'd like, but I'm still here Smile
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.