• 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Andre Ethier PC The Real Thread

RE: Andre Ethier PC The Real Thread
Got a nice patch.....

[Image: EthierPCScans135.jpg]

And this....

[Image: EthierPCScans136.jpg]

It completes this:

[Image: EthierPCScans129.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans128.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans136.jpg]
[Image: EthierPCScans116.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans121.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans70.jpg]
[Image: EthierPCScans117.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans134.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans113-1.jpg]

Simply SICK!!!!! Just started a pc of him, only missing 4 from 2011 Topps Chrome.

Thanks Minitracer!! Best of luck with your PC!!

I have updated my display cases with only my Ethier PC and took out eveything else that I had in them:

[Image: PC172749.jpg]

[Image: PC172754.jpg]

[Image: PC172743.jpg]

[Image: PC172748.jpg]

Enjoy!

Awesome, i love the display cases. Did you make them yourself?

(12-17-2011, 04:37 PM)Krangry Wrote: Awesome, i love the display cases. Did you make them yourself?
Thanks bud!

I actually got these from Best Buy about 10 years ago. And I think I only paid something like $25 each. haven't seen anything like these sinice.

I love those, i just have a bookcase of sorts atm for mine.

(12-17-2011, 04:45 PM)Krangry Wrote: I love those, i just have a bookcase of sorts atm for mine.
Do you have an IKEA near you at all? I would check them, I was actually considering purchasing this one:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/

What do you use to keep the cards upright? are those just clear rubber stickies or something?

(12-17-2011, 04:52 PM)Krangry Wrote: What do you use to keep the cards upright? are those just clear rubber stickies or something?
Yep, they are leaning against the back of the case, and I use the rubber stickies and a stopper.