Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER A SUPER COLLECTION

RE: WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER A SUPER COLLECTION
[Image: IMG-13.jpg]
I've had this card for years ever since I pulled it from a pack. It's numbered 9/10, and I've kept it because the patch was nice. It doesn't have sentimental value or anything to me, and since you are a Colbert collector, it would be better served in your collection. If you wanna trade , let me know.

As for the Supercollector thing....I've been calling myself a supercollector of LSU football for a while now. Whether I'm official or not, to me it's just a moniker.One of these days, I'll get all my cards placed on my LSU thread here. I guess its up to anyone whether my collection is super, but I just enjoy showing everyone why I enjoy the hobby!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Any one really who goes after any and all of thier favorite player and tries to amass one of each of that players cards. Me I'm a SUPER MARIO collector, I not only go after 1 of each of his cards, but also try to get all 99 copies of his UC rookies, ones that are numbred 5 or less I try o get all 5, and the main ones is to get as many of his 1/1's as possible. Basically if you have passion for you collection, I consider that being a "Super" collector.
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 06:52 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: As for the Supercollector thing....I've been calling myself a supercollector of LSU football for a while now. Whether I'm official or not, to me it's just a moniker.One of these days, I'll get all my cards placed on my LSU thread here. I guess its up to anyone whether my collection is super, but I just enjoy showing everyone why I enjoy the hobby!
I agree 100%!! Its all about the fun of collecting & getting to show off ur collection; Showing all of the time, money & dedication spent on not jus a hobby, but a passion! Everybody collects differently & its really cool seeing all the different styles of collecting, as well as all the player, team, set, product pc's!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(09-28-2011, 12:34 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I think its just pointless to have say 50 on the same patch or jersey card. I am trying to get one of every card and then maybe go back and get multiples. Its a waste of money for me to buy an extra high end when that money could but another 25 cards i didnt have any of.
You mean a collection like this???

http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/k...collection

Variety is the spice of life and I owned a huge variety of low to mid end Kolb's prior but sold them to aquire more Exquisites. For me it wasn't fun collecting lower end stuff. The pursuit of getting another Exquisite was more thrilling for me but doesn't negate my passion to collect Kolb. Some of the cards I owned weren't interesting to look at and most got lost in my Kolb collection. I wanted a collection that when I look at each card I would be like wow, I can't believe I own this card.

The idea to collect like this was birthed from obsession not boredom as some of us could attest to this. IMO, a supercollector is someone who has a passion to collect which could be measured by how much time one spends on building up a collection no matter how much income is at their disposal.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

you want SUPER collection? SEE: nineof's carson palmer PC
THAT my friend is a super collector on his game Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I go for atleast one of every card, anything rare I go for as many as possible. It kinda helps that he never did play after getting injured and his cards are pretty cheap, but also hinders because people don't sell his cards.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/Su...ollection/

[Image: IronsLettermen.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 06:52 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [Image: IMG-13.jpg]
I've had this card for years ever since I pulled it from a pack. It's numbered 9/10, and I've kept it because the patch was nice. It doesn't have sentimental value or anything to me, and since you are a Colbert collector, it would be better served in your collection. If you wanna trade , let me know.

As for the Supercollector thing....I've been calling myself a supercollector of LSU football for a while now. Whether I'm official or not, to me it's just a moniker.One of these days, I'll get all my cards placed on my LSU thread here. I guess its up to anyone whether my collection is super, but I just enjoy showing everyone why I enjoy the hobby!
Im very interested! check my org

(09-29-2011, 09:41 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: you want SUPER collection? SEE: nineof's carson palmer PC
THAT my friend is a super collector on his game Smile
Maybe he has a card im looking for and cannot find nywhere. palmer and colbert were featured as a pair in 2005 reflections and have a handful of cards together. I need the dual auto
(09-29-2011, 08:46 AM)kolb 4 Wrote: You mean a collection like this???

http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/k...collection

Variety is the spice of life and I owned a huge variety of low to mid end Kolb's prior but sold them to aquire more Exquisites. For me it wasn't fun collecting lower end stuff. The pursuit of getting another Exquisite was more thrilling for me but doesn't negate my passion to collect Kolb. Some of the cards I owned weren't interesting to look at and most got lost in my Kolb collection. I wanted a collection that when I look at each card I would be like wow, I can't believe I own this card.

The idea to collect like this was birthed from obsession not boredom as some of us could attest to this. IMO, a supercollector is someone who has a passion to collect which could be measured by how much time one spends on building up a collection no matter how much income is at their disposal.
Those kolbs are pretty sick. Like i said after I get all the cards i possiby can ill prob go back to my favorite cards and try and find multiples

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS