`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to buy football/baseball/basketball cards, bv's 3-6 each

looking to buy football/baseball/basketball cards, bv's 3-6 each
got paypal ready. not real picky, not looking for anything specific. if you are looking to unload some lower end stuff, im looking to buy at these prices:

$3 bv - 15 cents
$4 bv - 25 cents
$5 bv - 35 cents
$6 bv - 40 cents

and of course, ill pick up the shipping

minimum lot bv needs to be at least 100 dollars total. more is better

RE: looking to buy football/baseball/basketball cards, bv's 3-6 each
DUDE really 95%. No wonder why so many people dont like this hobby anymore!!!! Stuff like this is a joke and should not be tolerated by real collectors.

I see nothing wrong with this. If he is taking inserts and star cards. This stuff is able to be found for these prices on Ebay so why not here. If someone doesn't like the price they of course wouldn't have to offer anything.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I also see no problem with this. The reason people are walking from the hobby may have something to do with Topps selling at Gold prices for aluminum results. Bad analogy maybe but it fits

(09-28-2011, 09:00 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I also see no problem with this. The reason people are walking from the hobby may have something to do with Topps selling at Gold prices for aluminum results. Bad analogy maybe but it fits
Yeah like $190 for a box of triple threads filled with stenciled Relics.

Jacoby I may work something out with you as a I have an abundance of inventory I need to cut down. Please pm me more details on what you are looking for or does it matter?
[Image: braunsig.png]

(09-28-2011, 08:34 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: DUDE really 95%. No wonder why so many people dont like this hobby anymore!!!! Stuff like this is a joke and should not be tolerated by real collectors.
im taking stuff that cant sell on places like ebay because no one wants to pay shipping for a card worth 5 dollars...it isnt cost effective. they sell much better locally, because folks dont have to pay shipping (and it helps to have a steady flow of customers, which i happen to have). which is why im only interested in lots of these cards, not individually

this is the same deal i have with massive wholesalers. right now, of the 5 guys i usually deal with, 1 has gotten progressively worse on quality of cards, 2 are on vacation, 1 is out of inventory. so, im looking for new streams of inventory

this also gives folks a way of getting rid of stuff they dont want/need and still getting some money for it.

sorry if this offends you. then again, you dont have to sell to me

(09-28-2011, 09:23 AM)ELevin99 Wrote: Yeah like $190 for a box of triple threads filled with stenciled Relics.

Jacoby I may work something out with you as a I have an abundance of inventory I need to cut down. Please pm me more details on what you are looking for or does it matter?
anything basketball football basketball, 3-6 dollars each. if you have rookies of guys like glavine or jason kidd (players of that ilk) that are worth less than 3 dollars, id be interested in those as well. rather not have a bunch of no name rookies and such, but i dont mind a little chaff with my wheat

Yeah Im sorry TO ALL. I just got out of a class with a huge mind-numbing test. I just thought some of the new-bees (myself included) think a 3buck card for .15, what a rip. But I see where you are coming from. Sorry about that man, hope you get some deals. Once again sorry guys!!!!

The bigger rip to me is the $30-40 card we see daily on Ebay selling for $0.99. That is what I have trouble with.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Jacoby,

I'll send you a big list tonight..Most will be RC's and such...
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Do you have an expiration on this offer?

I might hit you up down the road a little ways.