`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a little advice on RC

Need a little advice on RC
I have locally found a guy who has a MINT, no flaws, perfect corners and centering RC of Bird/Magic/DR J. He initially asked for 125 for it, but i have talked him down to 75 bucks. Is this something you would pay $75 for, knowing it books for XXX and could possibly be graded 8 or 9?

Please give me your thoughts
Thanks

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post BV on the boards. Thanks.

RE: Need a little advice on RC
Definitely worth the $75 dude! Get that thing bought and graded!
[Image: ui2PY.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 11:03 PM)kellengking Wrote: Definitely worth the $75 dude! Get that thing bought and graded!
I have NEVER graded a card, how do i do it? What does it cost? Where do i send it?

Yes worth 75 and if you ever need to get you 75 bucks back just LMK i will happily pay that for it if it is nice as you are saying..
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

$75.00 is a great deal! Yes, get it graded(by BGS). Dunno the details on how but check the 'Grading' that is along with the 'Forums' on this page.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

if its in good condition, buy it. thats a good price. if you know the seller well, have some kind of insurance set up. tell them you are going to get it graded and if it comes back altered or as a fake, you get your money back but eat the grading/shipping costs.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I am assuming you know about cards, but if not there was a reprint made a few years back 2002 or 2003 I think. You want to make sure this isn't a reprint before buying and grading.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Buy it in a heartbeat. I would get this card graded by PSA. BGS is going to hammer you on its subgrades.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(09-27-2011, 03:20 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Buy it in a heartbeat. I would get this card graded by PSA. BGS is going to hammer you on its subgrades.
There won't be any subgrades getting it graded by Beckett either. Cards before 1981 are considered vintage and will be graded using there BVG criteria.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Im trying to get my LCS guy to sell me his for $75. So, yes jump on it! That is if its real.