`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for SF Gianats

Looking to trade for SF Gianats
I am a Matt Cain collector, I have a list of all of my Cain's.I'm looking for 2009-2011 Cain cards. I'm open to offers of other SF.Giants. Let me know what you see in my organize. I have more cards that I need to add,but all in time Big Grin Also,since I'm back into the hobby,I dont have much of the new stuff. I will soon.
Thanks guys.

RE: Looking to trade for SF Gianats
Do you have the 2002 Bowman Chrome Draft refractor and x-fractor of Cain?If you do I'll trade in your favor for them.Lmk-thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

esa0315, I sure I do. I have to see how many I have. If I have doubles/triples, I will let you know tomorrow and will add them to my organize.

I've got the 2011 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor /99 of Matt Cain. I am really looking for stuff I don't have of Mark Reynolds.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-27-2011, 12:14 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: I've got the 2011 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor /99 of Matt Cain. I am really looking for stuff I don't have of Mark Reynolds.
Ill see what I have of him. If I have his cards ill let you know and will
add them to my organize.