Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) '11 Platinum Blasters from Wal-mart

(2) '11 Platinum Blasters from Wal-mart
Ok here's the goods:

Blaster #1

Jamie Harper RC Xfractor - PC
Jeremy Kerley RC Xfractor

Adrian Peterson - Die cut (base card same pack, gotta love the coalation)

Green: Josh Freeman

HIT: Rookie Autographs Green Refractors John Clay #'d/150

Not bad for a blaster. But it got better Smile

Blaster #2

Christian Ponder RC Xfractor
Ricky Stanzi RC Xfractor

Julio Jones RC - Die Cut

Gold/Thick
Maurice Jones-Drew

Ruby
Knowshon Moreno

Kyle Rudolph RC - Green #'d/499

HIT: Rookie Patch Autographs Purple Refractors #2 Bilal Powell 5/25
(Solid white patch but looks like its got a couple 'dirty' creases in it as well as a couple small spots in the patch that look like pink ink or dye or something... also some white stitching in the corner but alas no 2nd color, unless you count the pink and the creases... scratch that, if you look at the patch window at the right angle you can see some green too ha! lol maybe I'm reaching but its there! I'll try to put up a HQ scan later.)

Going to update my base set needs after this break, I should be damn close to being done, but I can't ever seem to pull the higher tiered rookies! No cam, no Locker, 3 blasters and 1 hobby into this product (blaster appears to be the way to go on this one.)
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: (2) '11 Platinum Blasters from Wal-mart
Wow, 2 blasters and you got 2 autos?....can't get much more lucky than that. Nice boxes!

RE: (2) '11 Platinum Blasters from Wal-mart
I've hit an Auto in every single blaster that i've opened so far....

Daniel Thomas
Jimmy Smith
Can't remember who the 3rd one was.