`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Throwing these up again......anyone have NICE Braves stuff? (HIGH END Ryan+Posey)

Throwing these up again......anyone have NICE Braves stuff? (HIGH END Ryan+Posey)
I've got these two that I've had for a while, and depending on what kind of Braves offers I get, I may let these go to a new home.

I'd prefer to not get offers of Heyward stuff, just because that's a kinda risky investment to throw some if my nicest cards at. Nobody knows how he's going to turn out, and while I hope he comes back strong, I'm not interested in trading much for him until I see what he's going to do. Just too risky.

Anyway, here they are:

2009 Tristar Obak T212 Mini Purple Buster Posey 1/1
[Image: 1.png]

2010 Topps Triple Threads Blue Nolan Ryan Jsy/Jsy/Patch #'d 3/3
[Image: IMG_0497.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: Throwing these up again......anyone have NICE Braves stuff? (HIGH END Ryan+Posey)
Is the bottom, left corner of that Posey bent?
braves
Collecting all those in my signature.

RE: Throwing these up again......anyone have NICE Braves stuff? (HIGH END Ryan+Posey)
If that Ryan had a Mets pic on it we could get a Maddux talk started.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

check me for the ryan.....its not listed in your org
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 12:54 PM)912golfer Wrote: Is the bottom, left corner of that Posey bent?
Yes, it is a little nicked....it came out of the pack that way....I got it out of a pack from an arcade, so they most likely weren't handled as well as in an LCS.....but look at it this way.....there isn't a nicer one out there Wink
(09-26-2011, 03:24 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: If that Ryan had a Mets pic on it we could get a Maddux talk started.
Afraid it doesn't, only Astros, Angels, and Rangers. It would be hard to talk me into trading the Ryan for the Maddux anyway....its VERY hard to get....
(09-26-2011, 04:14 PM)elberson Wrote: check me for the ryan.....its not listed in your org
didn't see anything I'd take for it Braves-wise, and I can't stand Barry Bonds lol, so I'd say we'll have trouble working out a deal lol

offer sent!
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

What type of Braves card value are you looking for in the Ryan? They're not in my Org but I might be able to match it.
braves
Collecting all those in my signature.

Well, I'm basically looking for a Braves card that has a similar serial # and is preferably a Braves HOFer or maybe Chipper Jones if the card is incredible...

I have a Jason Heyward '11 Allen & Ginter silk mini. Is that enough for Nolan?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I would love that Ryan. I have a Glavine 2009 Sweet Spot Leather Glove Black Ink/10 available for trade if your interested....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/