`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading football cards is hard.. help

RE: Trading football cards is hard.. help
Some people are really easy to trade with others not so much lol. I need some simple $3 Bruce carter Rc's and offered to pay shipping and still no deal, im like really? I'll see what all I can find ya are looking to collect. Tongue Ya have a base Cam that I need

(09-25-2011, 11:58 PM)rngrbrown Wrote: The guys has 60 trades on beckett site...how does that make him a new trader just because hes on a football board not hockey????
Yes. That is specifically why. He doesn't have a trading history on the football boards.
It should matter what your rep is from the other boards, but it doesn't. Just like your eBay feedback means nothing on here. A person can act differently from one site to another, as well as from one board to another.

All that being said, I would feel confident trading with him. Sixty trades means a lot to me.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(09-26-2011, 01:21 AM)all day baby Wrote: Yes. That is specifically why. He doesn't have a trading history on the football boards.
It should matter what your rep is from the other boards, but it doesn't. Just like your eBay feedback means nothing on here. A person can act differently from one site to another, as well as from one board to another.

All that being said, I would feel confident trading with him. Sixty trades means a lot to me.
I disagree with the board to board reputation, but that could be just me. If I see he has 60 positive feedback on Beckett I do not go out of my way to see which board he posts on or what sport he trades for the most. Besides, there are members on here that have over 300 trades and 0 boards posts so I don't think that talking a lot on the boards matters at all, but again that could be just me.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(09-26-2011, 01:55 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I disagree with the board to board reputation, but that could be just me. If I see he has 60 positive feedback on Beckett I do not go out of my way to see which board he posts on or what sport he trades for the most. Besides, there are members on here that have over 300 trades and 0 boards posts so I don't think that talking a lot on the boards matters at all, but again that could be just me.
When I see somebody with a lot of posts,to me it means they are really active and enjoy talking on the boards and therefore they arent going to want to risk being banned or suspended and no longer be able to be a part of the community.

id be happy to trade with you nuccionino...just lmk if i have anything you want
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(09-26-2011, 02:33 PM)fbqueen Wrote: id be happy to trade with you nuccionino...just lmk if i have anything you want
Thanks! Offer sent
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(09-26-2011, 12:06 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Apparently 60 trades makes me new? Hell that's like 200 because its on the slow hockey board Haha. And I agree about asking for too much. I don't have much and if I ask for a better card, I offer to maybe buy it. I just want to get a nice little collection started with what I have. I will start busting boxes soon as well, so maybe I can offer more variety. That always helps.
When you've busted some more football, let me know...I have a Titus Young on-card Rookie Premiere auto to trade ya!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection