`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for ideas storing 1954 Bowman

Looking for ideas storing 1954 Bowman
Started putting my Bowman album together and noticed that the '54 Bowmans stick out the top of the 9 pocket page pockets. Does anyone use anything different? I would like to keep all my cards in albums. Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Looking for ideas storing 1954 Bowman
Funny, I am actually working on a '54 Bowman Set myself. I am about half way there. Have 2 Mantle's, but not the Williams. That will be tough. Anyways, they have pages specifically meant for the early Bowman's and Topps. There are 8 card slots per page, and run sideways. You should be able to find them at any LCS, here on Beckett, or Ebay. Hope this helps.

I have an extra box of the 8 pocket pages after building my 55 Bowman set. I can trade them if your interested.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(09-26-2011, 10:16 PM)jtollefsrud Wrote: Funny, I am actually working on a '54 Bowman Set myself. I am about half way there. Have 2 Mantle's, but not the Williams. That will be tough. Anyways, they have pages specifically meant for the early Bowman's and Topps. There are 8 card slots per page, and run sideways. You should be able to find them at any LCS, here on Beckett, or Ebay. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. Picked up a a few sheets today for my Phillies team set and they work great.

Mike

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards