[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

RE: 2010 Bowman Sterling... *Badda Bing, Badda SONIC BOOM*
I sold this about a month before the season. For $400 BIN. It wasnt up 2 days before it was bought out right.

2010 SPX Super Scripts 1/3
[Image: Picture.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 02:26 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I sold this about a month before the season. For $400 BIN. It wasnt up 2 days before it was bought out right.

2010 SPX Super Scripts 1/3
[Image: Picture.jpg]
that is a sick card!!
and US your card is really nice too...Bradford is beast but like what was said earlier....the other 2 guys arent going to be NFL starters and probably not around real long.

In some multi player auto cards....having one great player and then some lesser players (especially ones that arent from the same Pro or college team..that could still be big for team collectors)actually hurt the value and sometimes make it less desirable than just having that same card with a single auto of the stand-out player.

I know Clausen cards dropped when Newton was drafted...then fell off the face of the earth when Newton played well....and tebow stuff has had a huge drop as well.

At my hobby shop they have an auto of Bradford and Clausen...then from the same set they have one of just Bradford and they are actually asking more for that.

All that being said....thats a rare card from a nice set....even if the other 2 guys end up being worthless...Bradford alone is going to make that a high dollar card.

major congrats my friend.

Interested in the Starks if it's for trade.

Sonic BOOM is right. Congrats!

Sickness!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

trade offer sent

What a fantastic pull! However, I'd put less than $500 SV on it as Clausen's essentially done since Newton's the man in Carolina now and all of Tebow's high hopes and praise seems to be dwindling down in Denver.
As previously stated, I'd sell it right after Bradford has a big game. Again, congratulations on that great hit!
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/