`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone Just See That Hit the Falcons DB Made?

RE: Anyone Just See That Hit the Falcons DB Made?
(09-18-2011, 10:50 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Dunta is only the second, maybe third dirtiest player in the league. He plays ball, doesn't wimp out like most cb's though. He still needs to learn how to control himself a little better, but I can't fault the guy for playing hard.
I agree. I actually really like Courtland Finnegan even though a lot of people think he's the dirtiest player in the league. I love that physical, fearless style he plays with.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(09-18-2011, 11:15 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I agree. I actually really like Courtland Finnegan even though a lot of people think he's the dirtiest player in the league. I love that physical, fearless style he plays with.
Actually it goes
1:Hines Ward
2:Jerome Harrison
3:Robinson
4:Finnegan
All time dirtiest player: Joe Runyan.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

i think he was trying to hit with his shoulder pads and did. You can see he hit his right shoulder pad squarely on maclin, his head just hit first and unfortunately it looks bad. I think if he was intentionally trying to lead with his helmet maclin would of got struck on the side of his head and might not have been able to walk away.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-18-2011, 11:52 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Actually it goes
1:Hines Ward
2:Jerome Harrison
3:Robinson
4:Finnegan
All time dirtiest player: Joe Runyan.
no Conrad Dobler or Alex Karras?.. Wink Dirty.....
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

WHAT ABOUT THAT DB THAT PLAYED FOR THE RAIDERS? HE RECENTLY PASSED AWAY....THAT GUY WOULD TRY AND TWIST YOUR HEAD OFF!

jack tatum!!!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

TATUM! YESBig Grin Now if you look at what he would do to guys and what they call illegal today; childs play...And I agree with cowboysfanatic. He tried to hit with his shoulder but his helmet hit first. It happens. Dont think it was dirty

$40,000 fine for Dunta....he was threatened with higher fines and suspension for his next offense.

lol mike smith.... "thats how we teach our players to tackle"

suh is establishing himself as a pretty nasty player too, with a bad temper that can easily be flared

(09-19-2011, 06:56 PM)slufan83 Wrote: $40,000 fine for Dunta....he was threatened with higher fines and suspension for his next offense.
Wasn't enough imho... Should have been much more due to the fact he has been reprimanded before for this behavior on the field... I get the hitting a guy aspect, but not the free hit to take someone out...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin