`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you imagine??

RE: Can you imagine??
right now its probably about 50/50 with James. he already got home sick and wanted to leave Eugene once early in his career at Oregon so i wouldn't be shocked if he left. but on the other hand, being a Eugene resident myself, i see A LOT of interviews and he seems really happy here now. the other thing is whether or not he wants to stay and get his degree. he's well spoken and seems pretty smart so it can go either way
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(09-25-2011, 10:15 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: You can pull apart stuff and throw names like Salam...but Im with Rogue....I am going to go out on my Limb right here and say LJ is going to be a healthy Mcfadden in the pros....remember this when he hits the NFL..and bring this thread up Smile
Can I just go out on a limb and say...that I dont count anything untill they make the pros but can we just stop with the initails as a nick naming convention???LOL... I still cant call Tomlinson LT because there is only ONE LT and he may be a cracked out drunk..but Still the best to play the position!!! Ill agree that James and Lattimore both have great potential at the next level as long as I dont have to see the "LJ" moniker again..lmao
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

(09-26-2011, 12:13 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: Can I just go out on a limb and say...that I dont count anything untill they make the pros but can we just stop with the initails as a nick naming convention???LOL... I still cant call Tomlinson LT because there is only ONE LT and he may be a cracked out drunk..but Still the best to play the position!!! Ill agree that James and Lattimore both have great potential at the next level as long as I dont have to see the "LJ" moniker again..lmao
So you say you can't call Tomlinson "L.T.", even though right now he's:

6th all-time in rushing yards (196 yds behind Bettis)
3rd in total TD's (15 behind Emmitt Smith)
2nd in rushing TD's (20 behind Emitt)
17,985 all-purpose yards (Rushing + receiving)

I can honestly say, with no biases involved whatsoever that Tomlinson has MORE than earned being called "L.T.", without a doubt. I don't think it's too far-fetched to say that he's one of, if not the most complete all-purpose backs to ever play in the NFL. What other running backs have a 31 total TD season, along with a 100-catch season to their credit? That's correct! None! I'm sorry I'm just tired of hearing people say that junk. Sure, Lawrence Taylor was an NFL innovator as a pass rushing talent. But in a sense, so was Tomlinson. They are both great players in their own right, and both have earned being called "L.T.". That is all. Carry on.
Oh, and LaMichael James is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait 'til he goes pro to collect him. Might have to slim down my other collections to pick up some of his stuff. Also, IDGAF if he busts out in the NFL (Which I honestly don't think he will anyhow). His contributions to UO will be more than enough in my eyes. Leading us to a NCG appearance last year, winning the Doak Walker, etc. has made him one of my favorite players I've ever watched before he's even gone half way though his RS Junior season!