`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISGUSTED WITH RIP OFFS!!

RE: DISGUSTED WITH RIP OFFS!!
delivery confirmation cost .19 and should be done on all trades.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Mail does in fact get lost. I sold 2 GU cards on EBAY a few months ago with DC and they still couldn't tell me where the cards ended up. The cards were last scanned 30+ miles from where they were supposed to be and when I called the Post Office where the tracking said they were I was told very abruptly that they weren't there and they couldn't tell me where they were. Heck I had a trade on here recently where the tracking just ended with no confirmation on delivery. Gotta love the USPS.

i buy/sell/trade a lot and have for many years now run two small businesses and typically ship on average 20 items+ per week not counting card stuff and record trades. it isn't too often we run into lost packages and typically it is to countries with really poor mailing systems in place (had a package to Indonesia get lost for almost six months...then right as I was ready to send another package to the kid (trustworthy kid knew he wasn't just taking me for a ride) ...it arrived!

I'd say once every 5-6 months we have something come up missing maybe twice in that timespan... I have a lot of problems with incoming packages here though our local mail where we moved has been really crappy. packages with DC that show up in scans just cycling endlessly at sort facilities for days and then no new scans for a week...then magically show up..that sorta thing.

send with DC, do research on the trader, check the bad trader thread. hope for the best!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(09-24-2011, 06:43 PM)fshstry10 Wrote: BECKETT, DON'T GIVE A DAM,
BECKETT IS A HONEY BADGER!

(the world is divided into two groups: people that get that, and people that dont)