`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions... Panini and Topps

Redemptions... Panini and Topps
I purchased several boxes of 2010 Panini cards and received several redemptions. In the past, DLP was very responsive when I left a message on one of my redemptions. For some reason, Panini never seems to read anything I post, and only updates the status when they close it... which has taken MUCH longer to redeem. The only good thing about them this year is, I am getting the actual card I was supposed to get. For example, I just got my 2010 Panini Threads Troy Polamalu autograph, #/25. I'm just disappointednin their customer service and their communication, or lack thereof.

Additionally, I have purchased a couple boxes of 2011 Topps products, and pulled a redemption from each one. I don't ever recall getting a redemption from them ever. Has anyone received a redemption from Topps? If so, how fast was the turnaround time? Thanks!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: Redemptions... Panini and Topps
(09-24-2011, 01:01 AM)all day baby Wrote: I purchased several boxes of 2010 Panini cards and received several redemptions. In the past, DLP was very responsive when I left a message on one of my redemptions. For some reason, Panini never seems to read anything I post, and only updates the status when they close it... which has taken MUCH longer to redeem. The only good thing about them this year is, I am getting the actual card I was supposed to get. For example, I just got my 2010 Panini Threads Troy Polamalu autograph, #/25. I'm just disappointednin their customer service and their communication, or lack thereof.

Additionally, I have purchased a couple boxes of 2011 Topps products, and pulled a redemption from each one. I don't ever recall getting a redemption from them ever. Has anyone received a redemption from Topps? If so, how fast was the turnaround time? Thanks!
I got one back in 2009...I think I got the card about a month after I submitted the Redemption code....same goes for UD...I pulled a Redemption for a Flacco Auto Jersey Parallel /199 and it only took around 4 weeks to get it as well.....Panini is the only one I have trouble with...All the cards coming out of the packs damaged,the insane redemption amounts and just bad products in general have pretty much turned me into a singles buyer....I think I might have busted 2 boxes in the past 6 months when I used to open about 3 or 4 a month.

Just got one 2 days ago in Finest....we'll see how long it takes....i hate redemptions

I have been receiving Topps redemptions within 2 months.