`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT

I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
Well I did it - I'm to much of a Mario Super Collector I had to give up of/my favorite card to aquire this I thought and thought about it, but with Moss I will NEVER own all his cards its just never gonna happen but with Mario Williams I own SO MUCH of his 1/1's and super RARE cards that I have a pretty SOLID chance of getting all his cards (at least 1 of each) and if not I will be INSANELY close! But I guess out with the old and NOW MY NEW FAVORITE CARD!!

2006 Exquisite Collection Mario Williams Dual NFL Logo (on card) Autograph RROKIE serial #1/1
[Image: MarioEXQNFLLogo1of1.jpg]

What I had to give up (and yes Moss is Moss he is my favorite Offensive Player tied with Tim Brown) and I'll still have my 1998 SP Authentic RC #0818/2000 BGS 9.5 + his 1998 Press Pass auutograph, his 2006 Ultimate Collection Platinum #1/1, and quite a few other PIMP ones)

2003 Leaf Limited Monikers Randy Moss NFL Logo (sticker) autograph serial #1/1
[Image: mossnflpatch1of1front.jpg]

This makes my 5th Mario NFL Logo - have his LCM Mirror Black, Ultimate Collection, National Treasures, Leaf R&S Longeveity RED, and now this beauty!!

Whatcha think am I a crackhead????
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
Definite crackhead...lmao
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
(09-24-2011, 02:18 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Definite crackhead...lmao
I know but have you seen my Mario Williams (well the small part I put up so far) - I gotta do it, plus I have meet Mario and he is a straight up cool guy, and the Texans are my team, I have quite a few cool Raiders cards I can part with if you have any Texans stuff? I have like CLiff Branch legends autograph, a bunch of Andrew Walters autograph RC (EXq, UC, more) Michael Huff Stuff ( RC's auto's GJ's) - Some cool Moss as a Raider (like bopth his EX Raider cards #018/150 (his jersey number there) - a Huge GWJersey Patch serial #4/5 its 3 colors so sweet from Absolute! all kinds LMK if your interested I'm easy to trade with just find me some Mario's / Cushing / ANdre, etc... LMK ok?

But hey can you blame me for doing that, its hard choosing between your two favorites, but I figured everyone on one, a RC and an auto from the other and it seems like a GREAT PC collection. Plus watch Mario will be the NFL's all time leaing SACK leader.

nice collection....has to burn loosing that moss tho.
I have a few nice Williams patchs...and autos inserts and GU's of other texans...Foster,Tate,Schuab,Johnson,Cushing and possibly a few others
If you get some stuff added to your ORG for trade LMK and we can try to work something out if you need any of my Texans stuff

(09-24-2011, 02:38 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice collection....has to burn loosing that moss tho.
I have a few nice Williams patchs...and autos inserts and GU's of other texans...Foster,Tate,Schuab,Johnson,Cushing and possibly a few others
If you get some stuff added to your ORG for trade LMK and we can try to work something out if you need any of my Texans stuff
My organize doesn't work anymore - it syas its all there but I have to pay for it, you let me know who you like and I can send you scans/photos of what I have. WHat Mario's do you have and as for other Texans, I only really want TRUE Rookies of Cushing, A. Johnson, Schuab, K. Jackson. Tate, also Lettermen/Threads cards of these guys, plus 1/1's.

LMK... yeah it does burn, but I think I'm happier to own that Mario, its one I thought I would never obtain. Now the only other GREAT white whale for me really is his 2006 SP Authentic NFL Logo Autograph #1/1 - I saw it in the population report already graded an 8.5 - never have seen it out there on the Market or even a picture but someone has it in hand already!

congratulations bro!!!! I am happy for ya!
check my ORG i just got a new Mario williams AUTO not sure if u need it. Its in my bucket as well.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I have one of those Gridiron Gear AUto's #x/50 - right? Still though I like all my serial #x/99 or less from 2006 and don't mind owning as many as possible. I'm into all Mario's and right now I'm all about trading/selling off anything that isn't Mario, Cushing, Andre Johnson, Schuab, Daniels, Tate. LMK who your after and I'll see what I can do and as long as your reasonale I'm easy. What serial # is yours???
(09-24-2011, 02:38 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice collection....has to burn loosing that moss tho.
In your bucket I am uinterested in your Schuab SOTT AUtograph, his Sage Autograph, and the Mario SPx Jersey. What might you be looking for for those?

awesome addition!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I don't know much about the football collecting world, but I have to say the Mario is SWEET! That is until I saw the Moss. That is SICK!!!Never heard of Mario, but I know Moss is a legend! But, like I said I don't really know what Im talking about, just what I like. As long as you are happy, who cares if you were smoking stuff.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

man dont sweat the moss. the mario is awesome and you supercollecting him would be dumb (no offense of course) to pass up that 1/1. moss was a great player BUT williams is your guy. nice swap in my opinion for your situation.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson