`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
sweet mario. Is it event worn or game worn?
[Image: 79b83b2e-e3bb-48c7-87c3-8a47719855bc.jpg]

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
(09-27-2011, 11:51 PM)wheeler281 Wrote: sweet mario. Is it event worn or game worn?
Its not in my hands yet, its on its way come FRiday, another person wanted my Moss, told him get me the Mario and we would work something out, he bought it and the deal was then sealed, seller told him he would have it by Friday, and then the "new" buyer would send it to me, then me send him the Moss. But hopefully its in my hand no later than Monday, I will post better pics of it and the rest of my collection when it arrives. So stoked to get it, now to track down that SP Authentic one, and I do believe he has another 1/1 NFL Logo from Ultimate Collection. So wanna own all Mario's cards, I really believe he has a legit shot at the all time SACK record, plus I still think the Texans (having the youngest Defense, one of the best WR's and a solid QB have a REAL shot at a Super Bowl here soon) Not that I'd part with my Mario's!!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]