`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAN MARINO AUTO/MVP PATCH FOR SALE/TRADE

DAN MARINO AUTO/MVP PATCH FOR SALE/TRADE
I recently got a hold of this 2006 Topps Triple Threads Dan Marino AUTO TTRA-68 #12/18 BV$250. I would like to sell it so make me an offer. I wouldn't be opposed to trade or trade/cash deal either. Let me know what you would like to do and we can work something out.

[Image: FootballCards024.jpg]
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: DAN MARINO AUTO/MVP PATCH FOR SALE/TRADE
(09-23-2011, 09:11 PM)bpab16 Wrote: I recently got a hold of this 2006 Topps Triple Threads Dan Marino AUTO TTRA-68 #12/18 BV$250. I would like to sell it so make me an offer. I wouldn't be opposed to trade or trade/cash deal either. Let me know what you would like to do and we can work something out.

[Image: FootballCards024.jpg]
I might be interested in a trade...LMK if you would want to....I may sale my MJ rookie this weekend at the show...if I do I will have money to spend on cards and if I just trade it I could prolly pick up some Cowboys stuff for you...I did just get a Drew Pearson Letterman auto but I havent decided if I am going to trade/sale it or not yet

(09-23-2011, 11:59 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I might be interested in a trade...LMK if you would want to....I may sale my MJ rookie this weekend at the show...if I do I will have money to spend on cards and if I just trade it I could prolly pick up some Cowboys stuff for you...I did just get a Drew Pearson Letterman auto but I havent decided if I am going to trade/sale it or not yet
MJ rookie??? send me a pic of that. just to drool over. I have about 250 card collection of MJ from when i was little. I would love to look at the card. I am easy to shop for though. Cowboys and u know I am interested. U on the other hand......I can't read ur mind to save my life. I thought this Marino would make ur eye twinkle but I was wrong. lmao HA!
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Would LOVE to have either card you 2 are talking about....not lucky enough though...on well
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(09-24-2011, 12:04 AM)bpab16 Wrote: MJ rookie??? send me a pic of that. just to drool over. I have about 250 card collection of MJ from when i was little. I would love to look at the card. I am easy to shop for though. Cowboys and u know I am interested. U on the other hand......I can't read ur mind to save my life. I thought this Marino would make ur eye twinkle but I was wrong. lmao HA!
oh dont get my wrong I love any Marino auto...but I have just never been a HUGEE Triple Threads fan, but I would still like to possibly talk trade on it.
I will text you a picture of that rookie in just a few bro.
If you are interested in it I would be willing to possibly trade it to you instead of taking it with me to the show tm.
(09-24-2011, 12:08 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Would LOVE to have either card you 2 are talking about....not lucky enough though...on well
ahh its not like you dont have a bunch of nice stuff Smile

Have some nice stuff but nothing to WOW over....completed the 2010 contenders set with all autos and inserts and would still rather have an Mj rookie....don't even have an elway, Montana or Marino auto yet...no aikman, farve, brees, Romo or Rogers either.....Just a bunch of mid level players....not even a Bo, one of my all time favs.....no one seems to want to trade one to give one up or trade one to me.....want some of those guys autos and then maybe it would bye a good collection....
Bucket

(09-24-2011, 12:21 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Have some nice stuff but nothing to WOW over....completed the 2010 contenders set with all autos and inserts and would still rather have an Mj rookie....don't even have an elway, Montana or Marino auto yet...no aikman, farve, brees, Romo or Rogers either.....Just a bunch of mid level players....not even a Bo, one of my all time favs.....no one seems to want to trade one to give one up or trade one to me.....want some of those guys autos and then maybe it would bye a good collection....
I feel ya man...its always nice to get autos of the bigger guys....thats what I started doin the top 50 all time QB auto pc...and bc I played either QB or WR from little league through High School lol

(09-24-2011, 12:25 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I feel ya man...its always nice to get autos of the bigger guys....thats what I started doin the top 50 all time QB auto pc...and bc I played either QB or WR from little league through High School lol
Cool....all thru high school the coaches bugged me to join the team bud never did....built like a brick shi* house.....probably would hawbe been a great defensive player and maybe even made the NFL...didn't like the way the coaches pushed the players so I said f.u....and never tried out....man I miss those millions....lmao
Bucket

(09-24-2011, 01:11 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Cool....all thru high school the coaches bugged me to join the team bud never did....built like a brick shi* house.....probably would hawbe been a great defensive player and maybe even made the NFL...didn't like the way the coaches pushed the players so I said f.u....and never tried out....man I miss those millions....lmao
hahaha! that is funny

(09-24-2011, 01:11 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Cool....all thru high school the coaches bugged me to join the team bud never did....built like a brick shi* house.....probably would hawbe been a great defensive player and maybe even made the NFL...didn't like the way the coaches pushed the players so I said f.u....and never tried out....man I miss those millions....lmao
lol...well I ended up playing Basketball at a Community College after highschool but I blew out my ankle...had surgery...and started running XC instead...but I finished up there and transferred to a bigger school and now I stick with inter mural sports lol