• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC Finest Box Break Video inside

UFC Finest Box Break Video inside
http://www.youtube.com/user/ELevin99?fea...gdqWiBt444
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: UFC Finest Box Break Video inside
check me for the lesner refractor if its for trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I will - not sure on BV yet though, any idea?

finally some ufc base cards that aren't chipped up right out of the packs. only took them 3 years. this is probably the coolest ufc product yet, awesome break thanks for sharing. you saved me the $100 urge today.
btw is your dog snoring in the background haha.
Collecting Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, UFC cards
Hockey Auto's of Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Jonathan Quick, Giroux, Toews, Kane
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l537/any4forsberg/

(09-21-2011, 02:58 PM)forsbergfan1 Wrote: finally some ufc base cards that aren't chipped up right out of the packs. only took them 3 years. this is probably the coolest ufc product yet, awesome break thanks for sharing. you saved me the $100 urge today.
btw is your dog snoring in the background haha.
Yes! I did not realize he was that loud until somebody said something. He was laying at my feet during the break.

nice break, you can check me for any/all of it, lol. If you wanna wait for pricing thats cool
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

anyone who has broken boxes noticed that you get a lot of the same fighters in same box? I got a Jumbo Relic, Regular Relic, and Red Atomic Refractor of Jon Jones in one box.....in another i got a Mark Hominick auto, jumbo relic, and xfractor. Not complaining about three Jones but its kind of odd.

I got several Kampfmann's but that was the only theme...

idk id say prob no more then 5-7 on the lesner
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo