`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 topps heritage minor league

2011 topps heritage minor league
hello all!!! just wanted to share a box break. received my first heritage box today, and i think i did pretty good.
ended up getting 3 auto's and a relic card from this box.
also, i ended up getting the base set already. only had 2 doubles.
does this sound right.
anyways, did get the harper and machado in the base set as well.
will upload soon.

RE: 2011 topps heritage minor league
(09-23-2011, 01:37 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: hello all!!! just wanted to share a box break. received my first heritage box today, and i think i did pretty good.
ended up getting 3 auto's and a relic card from this box.
also, i ended up getting the base set already. only had 2 doubles.
does this sound right.
anyways, did get the harper and machado in the base set as well.
will upload soon.
one of my boxes had 1 duplicate seems like you get 95% at least of the base set from each box of the 8 I have seen opened every one had 1 copy of the harper base , congrats on the extra auto my first box had 3 also

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

I also got a Harper in each box and a game used base from his debut. Not an auto but still better than nothing. Had 3 autos in 2 boxes and 1 in another.

thanks for the help. had a second box delivered today. not as lucky, but had a harper base as well

what are all the autos/jsy cards you got? please PM me what they are, i may be interested.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

I got all but three base cards in my first box. Luckily they were in my second box. Got a Harper jersey swatch. Just the promised two auto's a box but one of the autos was tinted red and /25.

Interesting thing that I noticed was that the only packs that had checklist cards were the three in the bottom row of each box. Any body else have the same experience? By the way, I'm missing checklist 3 if anyone got and extra that they don't want. Would hate to buy packs looking for a checklist...