`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Collector SUPER MARIO PC - pics!

RE: Super Collector SUPER MARIO PC - pics!
The Supermario one is numbered to only 5 I believe. It sold for pretty cheap...Give Mario a few games to rev it up then you'll start seeing his more rare cards. There was another exquisite (not his Rookie patch auto) with a star in the patch window that I missed out on, only sold for 12 bucks a few years ago.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

MY Exquiste Collection Rare Materials Patch Autographed Dual NFL Logo Mario Williams showed up in the mail today! SO happy - will post some pictures here over the next two days (since I'm off) of it and some more of my Mario PC - its getting so super-pimp I can't bel;ieve I have manage to obtain this many RARE 1/1's of his and all that I have, that and the Texans just beat the Steelers yesterday and Mario got himself 2 more SACKS - great two days for me!!!

Anyone else have any of the EXQ Logo Patches? I have seen the Santonio Holmes on eBay, but other than that I don't think I have seen an others and I know there has to be more out there found sitting in someone's PC??!! If so I wanna see um!! They are some GREAT looking cards!

The guy I traded with was super cool - he even threw in a Brian Cushing Threads Letter G, one of the few remaining letters of the other Texan I collect that I needed, thought that was very PIMPTASTIC of him. (Granted I did send him my OLD favorite card.... Smile
Oh yeah and I just won this one of the bay for next to nothing, hasn't shown up yet but figured I'd pick up thes last few random EXQ's I need now that I have the hard one!

2006 Exquistie Dual Patch Mario Williams / A.J. Hawk Dual Patch serial #18/25
[Image: MarioHawkEXQ18of25.jpg]
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Special THANKS to Joe Callahan for adding another #1/1 to my collection - out of the kindness of his heart - made a post of it already but wanted to also add it into my PC thread - THANKS again JOE you simply ROCK!!

2011 Topps Mario Williams Magenta Printing PLate serial #1/1
[Image: MarioPressPlate1of1.jpg]

still one of my favorite collection!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Mine too!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Nice 1/1 addition!

Way to be awesome Joe Callahan!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Just picked thsi up for pretty cheap - gonna try for the rainbow - I've found the Emerald #x/10 - this is the Blue one #33/50 - so why not go for um all - nothing specail just wanted to share it :

20011 Topps SUpremem Mario WIlliams "BLUE" Parallel #33/50 - think there is an Emerald #x/10, the Red on #x/209 - and some press plates anyone know if there is any more of will that top them all off?

[Image: MarioSupremeBLUE33of62.jpg]

Also snagged this off the bay for $2.80 shipped its not a Mario but I have always loved Ultimate Collection, EXQ, and SP Authentic :

2007 SP Authentic Jacoby Jones Autograph RC #301/999
[Image: JacobyJonesSPAuthentic301of999.jpg]

I like to get all the UC, SPA, and EXQ from my favorite Texans - they are just sweet cards mostly on card autos!

Not bad pick up for under $8.00 shipped for both!