`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Logo trade - need advice ???

RE: NFL Logo trade - need advice ???
(09-22-2011, 09:58 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: This could also backfire in a lot of cases, as the guy will know he's willing to pay top dollar for the item.

Sadly I feel like most people are in it for the $$ and could care less about helping someone out.
This is true but based on what the OP is saying he cant come up with the funds before auctions end which means he has to do whatever it takes to get the seller to take down the auction even if it means he has to pay more than he originally thought.

Its happened to me with Jason Taylor. Ive missed out on 5 or 6 1/1s trying to save a few bucks. Once they are gone they are gone.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I saw that Mario Exquisite and it's a beaut. Thought about you when I first saw it. Personally, I'd go after the Mario. I collected Donnie Avery back when he was with the Rams along with Kolb stuff. I had a lot of his nice 1/1's and at the time he showed more potential than Kolb. I knew in order to grow my Kolb collection I had to let them go. And they were all nice ones. Here's some samples:

[Image: th_IMG_0029-1.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG.jpg]

In any case, yes, Avery is not Moss but I was a fan of Avery nonetheless and it was difficult for me to let go to focus on one PC player. After seeing all the cards in my Kolb PC collectively I don't ever look back and know that every other card I traded/sold was well worth it.

Also to note, I doubt the card would sell for more than $300 if he put it up for auction.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 09:58 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: This could also backfire in a lot of cases, as the guy will know he's willing to pay top dollar for the item.

Sadly I feel like most people are in it for the $$ and could care less about helping someone out.
Helping someone out??? your kidding right??? what seller on ebay does that???Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin