`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Brandon Belt Auto

My First Brandon Belt Auto
I have close to 30 different Brandon Belt cards, i've been collecting him since summer, and this is my first auto, the guy had BIN of $35 i offer $30 shipped and he accepted. I dont usually have the funds to spend this much on a card, but i sold a nice pair of shoes recently and i thought i'd buy myself somethin nice. , may have not been a killer deal, but I'm pretty excited about it. I know i could have got a base auto for less, but my friend has one and my goal is to pry it from him one day with a nice Ichiro card or something, but until then, this is my only Belt auto. if anyone has any other Belt autos that they would like to trade everything in my org is up for grabs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280743413103?ssP...754wt_1155
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

RE: My First Brandon Belt Auto
Very nice! You got a steal there!

you got a great steal on that price congrats
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

very nice, congrats. I have a topps marquee belt auto and a topps chrome refractor auto if you have anything from the guys in my sig

Very cool acquisition...your tale does signify how much you truly enjoy collecting those cards. Congrats! Smile

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

The guy you bought it from is a good seller. He has givem me better prices on boxes at times than the big sellers. Real nice card by the way!

wow that's a steal, awesome card
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Cool stuff.

I just won a black one for $26. Ebay is a bouncy all over the place market right now, Blue still worth paying 30 for though. 2011 Chrome Brandon Belt cards I've gotten so far all seem way off center, driving me nuts.

(09-22-2011, 09:25 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Cool stuff.

I just won a black one for $26. Ebay is a bouncy all over the place market right now, Blue still worth paying 30 for though. 2011 Chrome Brandon Belt cards I've gotten so far all seem way off center, driving me nuts.
I was watching that card and thought about bidding on it, but was busy when it ended and was shocked at the price it ended at, you got a really good deal there. yeah the centering isnt great, i was thinking about getting it graded, but i dont think it'll be worth it.

Thanks everyone else for the comments, i cant wait to get!
(09-22-2011, 06:22 PM)john1580 Wrote: very nice, congrats. I have a topps marquee belt auto and a topps chrome refractor auto if you have anything from the guys in my sig
i dont, but ill try to see what i can get a card show this weekend, and maybe we can make a deal!
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!