`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention player/team collectors...

Attention player/team collectors...
I purchased a basketball collection off of a guy and have been sorting through it. It is all commons and a few inserts from the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's. I'm starting to get player lots of Ewing, Bird, Drexler, Barkley, David Robinson, Kemp, Rip Hamilton, Nash, Steve Francis etc etc etc. Just curious if any of you all would be interested in them if I added them to my org for trade. Always looking to help fellow collectors with their PC's.
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

RE: Attention player/team collectors...
lmk know what you get for the players in my sig via pm and we'll go from there.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(09-22-2011, 03:18 PM)boomhow Wrote: I purchased a basketball collection off of a guy and have been sorting through it. It is all commons and a few inserts from the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's. I'm starting to get player lots of Ewing, Bird, Drexler, Barkley, David Robinson, Kemp, Rip Hamilton, Nash, Steve Francis etc etc etc. Just curious if any of you all would be interested in them if I added them to my org for trade. Always looking to help fellow collectors with their PC's.
PM me if any Hakeem Olajuwon's

Ill look at what I got and PM both of you. These may also do well for anyone that is looking to complete and sets from the early 2000's.

PM for Reggie Miller cards.
Thanks.

(09-22-2011, 07:40 PM)boomhow Wrote: Ill look at what I got and PM both of you. These may also do well for anyone that is looking to complete and sets from the early 2000's.

I'd be interested in any celtics
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Ok...quick update. PM has been sent to taffster about Ewing's and Garnett's As for players already asked about, I got roughly 40 of both Miller and Olajuwon. Some other players lots that are starting to form are Stockton, Malone, Rodman, Baron Davis, Vince Carter, Bibby, Ray Allen, Artest, Mourning, McGrady, Kenyon Martin, Shawn Marion, Shaq and Paul Pierce. For the most part the cards are early 1999-2004 Upper Deck, Upper Deck MVP, Fleer, Ex, Finest, SPx, Hardcourt, Hoops, SP Authentic and a few others sprinkled in. I got 14 more binders to go through so we shall see what else i come across.

I have pretty extensive want lists for Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, and Kobe Bryant in my org.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Any Mitch Richmonds? I can use probably the majority, just started going for supercollector status a short time ago. LMK! Thanks.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

PLEASE, check me for the ewings also!