`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collectors in the CA central valley

Collectors in the CA central valley
Where do you guys go to get your cards? I am having a hard time finding a really good card shop. I live in the Modesto area and will drive a ways if its worth my time.

RE: Collectors in the CA central valley
I'm in Roseville. I have only been to 1 shop, in Sacramento. Don't know if that's too far for you in Modesto, but it's pretty small and he doesn't have that many singles but he has most of the new products in stock. Here's the address:

Sports Card Mania
8301 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

i live in roseville not much around

Visalia has a great card shop owneed by 2 brothers. It's called the Press Box.

(09-22-2011, 01:40 PM)imnotded Wrote: Where do you guys go to get your cards? I am having a hard time finding a really good card shop. I live in the Modesto area and will drive a ways if its worth my time.
Stevens Creek Sports cards in San Jose. I live near Sacramento but its the best shop I've found. Good size shop with LOTS of unopened material dating back 20 to 30 years. Always has the new stuff too.
Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau

My brother lives in Fresno and goes to "Bases loaded"....for wax and great singles
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 10:56 PM)sjodgers36 Wrote: Stevens Creek Sports cards in San Jose. I live near Sacramento but its the best shop I've found. Good size shop with LOTS of unopened material dating back 20 to 30 years. Always has the new stuff too.
I was attending a sharks game and saw Steven Creek Sports Cards was nearby so I went there. I think this is the only store I have walked straight out of without buying anything. They had tons and tons of boxes going back years and years even blasters but their prices were beyond crazy. heritage and topps series 1 was way over a hundred dollars a box plus all the old boxes he had were at crazy prices. I liked the fact the store was quite large but man at some point prices have to be realistic

(09-23-2011, 01:00 PM)youarebad Wrote: I was attending a sharks game and saw Steven Creek Sports Cards was nearby so I went there. I think this is the only store I have walked straight out of without buying anything. They had tons and tons of boxes going back years and years even blasters but their prices were beyond crazy. heritage and topps series 1 was way over a hundred dollars a box plus all the old boxes he had were at crazy prices. I liked the fact the store was quite large but man at some point prices have to be realistic
I agree that some prices are high but they also have bargain bins. The selection alone is worth looking at. I was like a kid in a candy store there!
Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau