Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Seriously Jerome?............ Welcome to life outside the NFL

RE: Wow Seriously Jerome?............ Welcome to life outside the NFL
crazy stuff...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Simpson is an idiot. He knows that its illegal and against league rules. He deserves whatever punishment he gets from the league and courts.

I am not a smoker(did try it in high school) and have no desire to ever do it again. With that said I wish it were legal and taxed and sold by pharmacies.

I also believe that smoking weed can lead to harder drugs. I have seen it firsthand. My father was a cocaine addict and dealer back in the 70's. He started with weed. He has been clean since 1984. My younger brother started smoking weed when he was 11 yrs old. It led him to harder drugs. Those harder drugs killed him on April 20th 2009.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

This is extra hilarious to me because my buddy was just telling me he picked him up in fantasy saying he was a sleeper. I think he meant to say he's a stoner! Haha
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(09-22-2011, 01:50 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ok well i no longer smoke that and havent since the birth of my daughter. I wont till she leaves home either due to certain laws where i live thatll allow for the authorities to take my kids away over a plant. However i do not believe it should be illegal and i despise the fact that it is. All it has done so far is cause a enormous amount of tax dollars being wasted to fight and then detain perfectly cool normal people who just want a buzz off a natural plant. It will never go away people will use this stuff as long as there is dirt and water to grow it.

Now hard core drugs like meth or crack, drugs along those lines, Yes i am absolutely against those. They destroy you body, your soul and your mind.

Shame a dude who probably has never done anything violent or against the law in his life is probably gonna have his career and life ruin over some weed.
+1
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(09-22-2011, 02:07 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Smoking it is one thing but having 8.5 pounds in your house with scales and baggies is another. And as far as I'm concerned that amount does not make him a perfectly normal person just trying to get a buzz, those are the type of amounts that get people shot at or killed.
If this backwards government of ours didnt take away our rights given to us by the bill of rights....Pot would not be Illegal thus nobody would be getting shot or need 8 pounds of it in there house to distribute on the black market.

Pot IS NOT a "gateway drug" I have friends that have smoked for almost 10 years now and have never touched another drug....I have friends that smoke at least a couple times a week and make the deans list every semester.
Some people might smoke pot FIRST but pot isnt the reason they try something else.

If we can have alcohol and Tobacco....we can have a harmless plant.
This war on drugs has cost trillions of dollars...and to what avail?
I dont know about you but...I would rather our Police Officers be stopping violent crime than searching a car that smells like pot.
We are a very young country and we will learn just has other great countries that have been around longer than us and have learned the lessons only trial error and time can teach.

(09-22-2011, 01:50 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ok well i no longer smoke that and havent since the birth of my daughter. I wont till she leaves home either due to certain laws where i live thatll allow for the authorities to take my kids away over a plant. However i do not believe it should be illegal and i despise the fact that it is. All it has done so far is cause a enormous amount of tax dollars being wasted to fight and then detain perfectly cool normal people who just want a buzz off a natural plant. It will never go away people will use this stuff as long as there is dirt and water to grow it.

Now hard core drugs like meth or crack, drugs along those lines, Yes i am absolutely against those. They destroy you body, your soul and your mind.

Shame a dude who probably has never done anything violent or against the law in his life is probably gonna have his career and life ruin over some weed.

worst part is...... marijuana is considered worst than cocaine and many other terrible drugs according to the government

its just pathetic....... look at the new recession on the economy, legalize it and tax the hell out of it, talk about a BOOM for our economy!!!!!!!!!!

(09-22-2011, 09:40 PM)falcons2fan Wrote: worst part is...... marijuana is considered worst than cocaine and many other terrible drugs according to the government

its just pathetic....... look at the new recession on the economy, legalize it and tax the hell out of it, talk about a BOOM for our economy!!!!!!!!!!
That is the truth. It would easily become a gold mine... call it the green gold. The stuff would bring in billions, create jobs and itll likely make the hard drug use decline some.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-22-2011, 09:40 PM)falcons2fan Wrote: worst part is...... marijuana is considered worst than cocaine and many other terrible drugs according to the government

The biggest boom would be all the money we save on resources. Jailing,Policing,Courts..ETC....it would save BILLIONS of dollars.
Then it would eliminate the black market and we would see a huge decrease in violent crimes as well!

this could go on all day........... lol dont even get me or anyone started on the economy

(09-22-2011, 05:34 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: If this backwards government of ours didnt take away our rights given to us by the bill of rights....Pot would not be Illegal thus nobody would be getting shot or need 8 pounds of it in there house to distribute on the black market.

Pot IS NOT a "gateway drug" I have friends that have smoked for almost 10 years now and have never touched another drug....I have friends that smoke at least a couple times a week and make the deans list every semester.
Some people might smoke pot FIRST but pot isnt the reason they try something else.

If we can have alcohol and Tobacco....we can have a harmless plant.
This war on drugs has cost trillions of dollars...and to what avail?
I dont know about you but...I would rather our Police Officers be stopping violent crime than searching a car that smells like pot.
We are a very young country and we will learn just has other great countries that have been around longer than us and have learned the lessons only trial error and time can teach.
I will disagree with you on the "gateway drug". When you have a family of addicts, some alive and some dead, tell you they moved on because weed just didnt do it for them any more. They smoked so much on a daily basis that they built up an immunity so to speak. They then sought other drugs to give them the high. Maybe it does not do it for all but it definitely is for some. So yes Weed IMHO is a "gateway drug". If my brother were alive today I know he would tell you so.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.