Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Wow Seriously Jerome?............ Welcome to life outside the NFL
big surprise... "nothing to hang a hat on" what a JOKE...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Ok well i no longer smoke that and havent since the birth of my daughter. I wont till she leaves home either due to certain laws where i live thatll allow for the authorities to take my kids away over a plant. However i do not believe it should be illegal and i despise the fact that it is. All it has done so far is cause a enormous amount of tax dollars being wasted to fight and then detain perfectly cool normal people who just want a buzz off a natural plant. It will never go away people will use this stuff as long as there is dirt and water to grow it.

Now hard core drugs like meth or crack, drugs along those lines, Yes i am absolutely against those. They destroy you body, your soul and your mind.

Shame a dude who probably has never done anything violent or against the law in his life is probably gonna have his career and life ruin over some weed.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Dude, I am 100% with ya on the fact that it should be decriminalized. At the same time, according to current law, it is illegal. It is also banned by the NFL. Jerome Simpson knew that. He chose to break the law, and NFL policy so he deserves whatever punishment he receives. I just wish these guys could wait a little while maybe 10 yrs or so to get high until after they were done making millions of dollars. I guarantee that was the most expensive pot he ever bought if he gets suspended.

(09-22-2011, 01:50 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ok well i no longer smoke that and havent since the birth of my daughter. I wont till she leaves home either due to certain laws where i live thatll allow for the authorities to take my kids away over a plant. However i do not believe it should be illegal and i despise the fact that it is. All it has done so far is cause a enormous amount of tax dollars being wasted to fight and then detain perfectly cool normal people who just want a buzz off a natural plant. It will never go away people will use this stuff as long as there is dirt and water to grow it.

Now hard core drugs like meth or crack, drugs along those lines, Yes i am absolutely against those. They destroy you body, your soul and your mind.

Shame a dude who probably has never done anything violent or against the law in his life is probably gonna have his career and life ruin over some weed.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Smoking it is one thing but having 8.5 pounds in your house with scales and baggies is another. And as far as I'm concerned that amount does not make him a perfectly normal person just trying to get a buzz, those are the type of amounts that get people shot at or killed.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

(09-22-2011, 02:07 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Smoking it is one thing but having 8.5 pounds in your house with scales and baggies is another. And as far as I'm concerned that amount does not make him a perfectly normal person just trying to get a buzz, those are the type of amounts that get people shot at or killed.
+1000
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-22-2011, 02:07 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Smoking it is one thing but having 8.5 pounds in your house with scales and baggies is another. And as far as I'm concerned that amount does not make him a perfectly normal person just trying to get a buzz, those are the type of amounts that get people shot at or killed.
Ya thats true, perdy hefty amount there. Some of these guys are major party types though so he may have been gettin ready for a ghetto smoke out lol

Thinks it's 2.5 but still it's a lot.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(09-22-2011, 03:03 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ya thats true, perdy hefty amount there. Some of these guys are major party types though so he may have been gettin ready for a ghetto smoke out lol
Umm ok please read again, they found a scale and baggies nothing about that says smoke out. It says distribution.
(09-22-2011, 03:14 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Thinks it's 2.5 but still it's a lot.
The package had 2.5 pounds in it, they found another 6 pounds in the house. 8.5 pounds total
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

you guys remember when nate newton was busted with a van full of like 200 lbs of the stuff? I think there is a serious issue with it in the NFL and i suspect there is some sort of ring. Wait out your contract and spend your early retirement days in Amsterdam coffee shops or something is what i say. It is not worth a NFL career flushed down the drain.