`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Hakeem Olajuwon PC

My Hakeem Olajuwon PC
Hey everyone! I've just started posting here in the forum and I thought I'd share some of my PC. You can view the whole collection here:

http://www.cards.artofroam.com

I thought I would save you all the trip and show the game used and signature cards here but you can see all of the base and numbered cards on my site! I will update accordingly

Game Used:
[Image: IMG_4011.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4013.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4016.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4018.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4020.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4022.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4024.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4026.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4029.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4167.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4176.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4942.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4944.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4946.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4950.jpg]

Signature:
[Image: IMG_4031.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4033.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4035.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4039.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4165.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4169.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4948.jpg]
Thanks!

RE: My Hakeem Olajuwon PC
Nice cards! I really like the SP Authentic Letterman, I opened 2 cases and didn't get one! I may try to pick one up!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 09:29 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Nice cards! I really like the SP Authentic Letterman, I opened 2 cases and didn't get one! I may try to pick one up!
It took a lot for me to drop the cash for it but I had to at least get one! They are expensive! I was hoping that some good would come out of the strike and NBA cards prices might drop for a bit but it's still hard to find the letterman under $100.

nice collection... I used to collect him like crazy in the early 90's.. love those SPA LETTERS..

[Image: GOLAKERS.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Just reworked my website. Going to be putting some other stuff on it later on.

(09-22-2011, 02:45 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: nice collection... I used to collect him like crazy in the early 90's.. love those SPA LETTERS..

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/j...LAKERS.jpg
Wow, awesome collection man!

very nice collection. =)

and Just want to share my cards.

[Image: olajuwon_robinson_dual-1.jpg]

[Image: olajuwondrexler.jpg]

[Image: 3873fe0f.jpg]

incoming
[Image: xx_15.jpg]
[Image: oz.jpg]

Very nice. Do most forum members here have their stuff graded? I find it hard to store the cards once they are graded. I do have a couple though. I think there may be a way to have it graded and team bagged instead of the big plastic case. Not sure.

Very nice Olajuwon pc, I've always been partial to the dual game materials myself.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Updates!

[Image: IMG_5115.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5113.jpg]

Very impressive PC! Not sure if you're going for supercollector status but I think I may have a handful of less-prestigious Olajuwons you need. I'm going after Mitch Richmonds at the moment (and of course MJs, but the Richmonds are much cheaper!) so if you have a chance take a look at my org if you'd like and maybe we can work something out.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]