`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Hakeem Olajuwon PC

RE: My Hakeem Olajuwon PC
(10-08-2011, 05:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Very impressive PC! Not sure if you're going for supercollector status but I think I may have a handful of less-prestigious Olajuwons you need. I'm going after Mitch Richmonds at the moment (and of course MJs, but the Richmonds are much cheaper!) so if you have a chance take a look at my org if you'd like and maybe we can work something out.
I'm not sure what is really considered a super collector. These are just relic cards. I have over 500 base and insert cards as well. You can view them all here.

http://www.cards.artofroam.com/Home.html

I'll check out your stuff and see what I don't have! Thanks for letting me know!

Nice collection!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

nice collection. i have a small Olajuwon collection myself. beck when i was a kid and an avid basketball player, i collected him more.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

(10-11-2011, 09:13 AM)pork chop Wrote: nice collection. i have a small Olajuwon collection myself. beck when i was a kid and an avid basketball player, i collected him more.
Yeah, Olajuwon is all I collected as a kid. That is why I have just about every base and insert from the early 90's. I've only pulled my cards back out back in May and started collecting again. I basically have a small card shop now!!! It's insane! hahaha I figured I might as well continue collecting him since I had so many.

All of the autos and relic cards of Olajuwon I've gotten in the past 5 months.