`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Thomas Gold

Frank Thomas Gold
I have a card that is not listed in Beckett. It is the 2000 Gold Collectibles, Feel The Game Game Used Bat and auto, 23 Karat Gold. on back it says the serial no. and 23 Karat Gold, but it is not the Mystic or Ultra it is TM 2000 23K Gold Collectibles LTD.

Does anyone know about this card, I think I found something similar, but it only had the bat and gold valued at 150, bat only 15 gold and bat 150, others like it by other players with autos were 450, so this has 23K gold, bat and auto, and I pulled it from a box of that Walmart stuff wher you get some old baseball packs and one grded card inside the bos. Well this was the graded card in the box. anyone help please. would like to trade with a Thomas fan, but need better value than between 150 and 450.
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: Frank Thomas Gold
photo/scan? would be a good place to start a couple guys here know a good bit about thomas cards and I can think of one guy on another forum I post on i could msg
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

OK, I found 2 similar on eb and one is 19 bucks and another is 40 bucks, so maybe not as much as I thought, It may have a facsimile auto, the Pete Rose did not have auto on it, the Cal Ripkin did, but was a silver ink, this ink is black on the gold card, here is the similar card. same design exactly, and same grading company. but hard to know if this is a facsimile or real auto, probably not the real ink as far as my luck goes, but still a good card from tha 20 dollar box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...0516073789
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,

ask dbrockerd.... he is king of Thomas on these boards
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

ya broockerd is the guy to ask
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

These are the FTG. They were given as box toppers 1 per case. The Thomas is the harder one to find. The others have 90% more than the Thomas. The graded ones were given to dealer's and distributors. They were sold on thepit.com a long time ago also. Hope this helps

thanks, thomas is more scarce, where do I find a beckett type pricing for it?

This is what you have I am guessing by what you have stated.
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2000-01/...50-4407125
[Image: scan0030.jpg]
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-22-2011, 10:32 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: This is what you have I am guessing by what you have stated.
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2000-01/...50-4407125
[Image: scan0030.jpg]
exactly, except it is the one in the grading holder and may have been one of the cards mailed to stores as previously mentioned, not sure, but all this is helpful. thanks all. mine has a grade of 10 andno scratches like the one in this photo. that is the card yes, but graded.
does yours have a serial number, mine is 0866, how many were made with the card in graded 10 holder they sent to store or shop owners? mine has no scratches, its like it has never been touched by a human hand except the guy that placed it in the card holder. perfect. does that help its value?

Hi i just happened to stumble upon this card as well. I'm not sure how many were made but i'd have to guess maybe 1000. Mine is card 0756. It too has the black ink signature and it is grade 10 perfect condition graded by world class grading. my WCG number is 62846315. not sure if that can be used to pull up any other information on the card but figured it couldn't hurt. thanks for all the info so far everybody.