`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Almost Completed

Almost Completed
Hi All, I am almost done with the 2011 Topps 60 Relics Set. I have 10 left of the 116. Below are the ones I need.

Topps 60 Relics
T60R-AR Alex Rodriguez
T60R-BR Babe Ruth
T60R-DJ Derek Jeter
T60R-DP Dustin Pedroia
T60R-EL Evan Longoria
T60R-MH Matt Holliday
T60R-PWR Pee Wee Reese
T60R-RH Ryan Howard
T60R-RI Raul Ibanez
Series 2
T60R-CK Clayton Kershaw

I think i listed my trade cards correctly, but still adding as I am very new to this, and collecting again in general. I am happy to ship first if anyone needs something I have.

Thanks for the help, and any general advise on getting back into collecting and using this site is helpful too.

[Image: tek.jpg]

RE: Almost Completed
Welcome, fellow newbie. Smile Good luck on completing that nice subset!

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

i have a arod, i dont think its marked for trade? send trade with reminder
maybe the reese too?
arod marked for trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

trade accepted....you just picked up arod and reese

Topps 60 Relics
T60R-BR Babe Ruth
T60R-DJ Derek Jeter
T60R-DP Dustin Pedroia
T60R-EL Evan Longoria
T60R-MH Matt Holliday
T60R-RH Ryan Howard
T60R-RI Raul Ibanez
Series 2
T60R-CK Clayton Kershaw
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

bump it up

Hi All, I am almost done with the 2011 Topps 60 Relics Set. Thanks the my first three trades on beckett, I have only 6 left of the 116. Below are the ones I still need. I haven't seen the Ruth one anywhere (ebay, checkoutmycards, here, etc.). Has anyone even seen it in existence?

Topps 60 Relics
T60R-BR Babe Ruth
T60R-DJ Derek Jeter
T60R-DP Dustin Pedroia
T60R-EL Evan Longoria
T60R-MH Matt Holliday
T60R-RH Ryan Howard

I think i listed my trade cards correctly, but still adding as I am very new to this, and collecting again in general. I am happy to ship first if anyone needs something I have.

[/quote]

i have the jeter also.....Smile

(09-29-2011, 10:04 PM)elberson Wrote: i have the jeter also.....Smile
Im hoping to load up some more this weekend and will send you an offer. thanks for letting me know.

Also, for anyone that was curious like me, i finally saw the ruth 60 relic, its on ebay for 300-400 right now. Little more than I want to pay right now, but very very temptinig.
(09-29-2011, 07:23 PM)tarble Wrote: Down To only 3 left of the 116. Below are the ones I still need. Topps 60 Relics

T60R-BR Babe Ruth
T60R-DJ Derek Jeter
T60R-RH Ryan Howard

[/quote]