IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insane 2010 limited case break

RE: insane 2010 limited case break
thanks man

Great stuff!! Can you shoot me your price on the Esiason/Palmer dual and the Joe Montana? Thanks!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(09-20-2011, 09:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff!! Can you shoot me your price on the Esiason/Palmer dual and the Joe Montana? Thanks!
montana sold on ebay in one hour for a buy it now of $150.00! i was shocked. asking $50 for the esiason/palmer. its 5/5

What did the case cost you?

Check me if any are for trade. I need the Monikers Autos of Montana and Bradshaw. Also need multi colors of all rookies in that set.

(09-21-2011, 08:38 PM)usafshelland Wrote: What did the case cost you?

SICK shield
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

thanks!

Is the Bradshaw still available?

That was a great Case break - are you looking to trade anything - I am chasing the Base Set plus Material Phenoms. I am also chasing the Limited Threads set. I like the Bears multi-color's as well. PM me. I broke over 5 cases so I can probably help you out if you are looking to make some of the sets as well!
Just noticed you are only selling. Please PM me for list of my needs and wants so we can work a deal. Thanks!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.