`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blake Griffin 1/1

RE: Blake Griffin 1/1
You will NEVER get $1 million for that card.

You have to remember it's a card. Even if that card had platinum, diamonds, and gold you would not get that kind of money. There are a lot of crazy people out there, but $1 million suggests that they are clinically insane.

Before you sell it I would go to beckett with the card personally and have it graded on the spot. If someone is going to fork over a triple-*****-pants load of money the are going to want to know it's in fantastic condition and it's authentic.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Can't do it. I'm keeping the card. I'm going to have it graded soon.

(09-21-2011, 01:25 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: You will NEVER get $1 million for that card.

You have to remember it's a card. Even if that card had platinum, diamonds, and gold you would not get that kind of money. There are a lot of crazy people out there, but $1 million suggests that they are clinically insane.
I know it is hard to convey sarcasim on a forum, but did you really think that we were serious???

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(09-21-2011, 10:02 AM)got watcha want Wrote: I know it is hard to convey sarcasim on a forum, but did you really think that we were serious???
Haha damn you mean I cant get a million?? I hope I can get my job back!!!

On its way to get graded.

(09-21-2011, 10:02 AM)got watcha want Wrote: I know it is hard to convey sarcasim on a forum, but did you really think that we were serious???

some card collectors are clinically insane. my view a card is worth nothing until someone is willing to pay you for it.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg