`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW... another shill bidder...:(

RE: WOW... another shill bidder...:(
(09-19-2011, 03:56 PM)superynaldo Wrote: too bad, I would really like to own that card for my Jaxon PC... looks like I will be pulling my bid as I have aleady been shilled to $40!!! Oh, and ebay won't do anything... they make money off these transactions...
very true all ebay cares about it making money. Its getting ridiculous. Sorry its a pc card for you buddy

(09-19-2011, 04:03 PM)forsbergfan1 Wrote: just to play devils advocate.. how can you be so sure he is a shiller. as a shill bidder your goal is to lose the auction, not win it. why would he bid 15.01 and 20.01, 26.01 etc. in an attempt to win. if he was bidding 14.99, 19.99, 24.99 then i would definately call it obvious. 11% bid activity on 37 items is only 3-4 items.

what has been proven against this guy in the past? just wondering because i was going to bid on his football cards...
Because he's actually come here on this site and admitted to shilling. Some auctions he does and some he doesn't...just look around at his items and it won't be hard to see which ones have been shilled.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

If you want to find out if shilling is involved then wait for a 2nd chance offer, if it is immediate then you know its shilling. Most 2nd chance offers are within 3-5 days not within 48 hours.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Screw it... Bids retracted... As bad as I want that card, there are 9 others out there... He can take that card and shove it up his a$$... I hope he chokes on it...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-19-2011, 04:28 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Screw it... Bids retracted... As bad as I want that card, there are 9 others out there... He can take that card and shove it up his a$$... I hope he chokes on it...
If he's gonna choke on it from doing that he's got more serious problems then just shilling Big Grin but seriously poop on that. Retracting your bid was the way to go, that auction just looks silly now. You'll probably be able to find another one at some time.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(09-19-2011, 05:14 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: If he's gonna choke on it from doing that he's got more serious problems then just shilling Big Grin but seriously poop on that. Retracting your bid was the way to go, that auction just looks silly now. You'll probably be able to find another one at some time.
At least now it shows his BS shilling, and that he is a waste of life... I
I have reported him again, but it won't do any good... I will move on...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I didn't just report the item, I reported the seller and I emailed ebay about this. And I expect a response from them.

how do u retract a bid on an auction item lol

It wont do any good, this horse has been beaten to death. Plus, you are describing a $3 card. Some crap you gotta let slide. When it is a $60 card and they are raising it in $20 increments every 3 hours that is a problem. My advice, pick your battles, but this guy is known for it. But he is a powerhouse seller and ebay isnt gonna do a dang thing to him, period. It is all about that dollar.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Ive posted about good old Bigboyd in the past. Now Im not allowed to bid on his stuff. Hes blocked me. I thanked him for doing so so I dont bid on his stuff. Ill see if I can find that thread.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331