`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW... another shill bidder...:(

RE: WOW... another shill bidder...:(
so how does this work, do they wait for someone to bid then bid over him or her a few times hoping to hook someone who really wants the card, or does the seller have multiple accounts where he/she will just bid "each" other till the price is really high regardless of who actually wants the card?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

My question is...
How do I block a seller? I know they can block me if they want to, how come I can't do the same? I cannot find any links to block a seller.

(09-20-2011, 07:21 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: so how does this work, do they wait for someone to bid then bid over him or her a few times hoping to hook someone who really wants the card, or does the seller have multiple accounts where he/she will just bid "each" other till the price is really high regardless of who actually wants the card?
I suppose it could be the second one, but that is usually too much work. They have another id that they use to bd up thier own auctions. They can either put a single bid on their item (what they want it to sell for), or they wait for someone to bid, then make a higher bid.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

wow... its up to $38.50... unreal...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-21-2011, 01:31 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: My question is...
How do I block a seller? I know they can block me if they want to, how come I can't do the same? I cannot find any links to block a seller.
I'm not so sure that's possible, really wish it was though because I hate when the same WAY OVERPRICED sellers do their monthly relistings and dump all over my search feed Undecided.

(09-21-2011, 09:10 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I'm not so sure that's possible, really wish it was though because I hate when the same WAY OVERPRICED sellers do their monthly relistings and dump all over my search feed Undecided.
Agreed. I wasn't actually talking about the seller that this thread is about. I am just tired of seeing sellers show back up in my lists when an item ends and they re-list extra copies for EVEN higher, b/c they sold several of something.
I know I have blocked a seller in the past, but cannot do that anymore apparently!